• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I said it in your journal, but I'll say it again --- he's beautiful! Great name! Glad to hear that you're home and happy! :)

Huge congratulations!
You were really brave going through all that.
He's gorgeous!

Sounds scary, but your baby is beautiful! Job well done! :thumbup:

You're quite the hero...:hug: He's such a blessing!

I know I have seen his pictures many times ( keep going back to them :rofl: ) But I can not get over how cute he is, i love the picture of him in his car seat, he looks like he is saying "Let's get outta here!!" :rofl: Sorry your birth was not enjoyable but I have a feeling that won't keep you from having another eventually.

awww sweetie I am so sorry the section was so traumatic. That wasn't what I hoped for at all. I had expected that since they had planned it you would have got to enjoy it better than had it been an emergency. It's ridiculous they didn't bring him to you in the surgery room or even just have him peak his cute little face.

That said, I am glad you survived the surgery, Lincoln is home and you have a beautiful family.Soon you will forget the bad part of the experience as Lincoln will bring you new and wonderful memories.

I teared up at your story about DH's tears when he saw Lincoln being pulled out. What a sweet story!

He is a beautiful boy!

Ohh darling i can only imagine.. im one of those people totally freaking out when not in control!!! The main reason i have never been in to drug etc.. (and trust me living in Amsterdam that is a big deal ;) ) Nevermind my fear of feeling nausea..! I havnt thrown up since i was a child!!! I desperatly try to keep everything in.. haha

It must have been very scary but im happy you recovered ok.. Linc must make you feel much better now though :D

:hugs:

Oh LadyT, how horrible for you, :hugs: I wish it could have been a more pleasent experience but I'm sooo glad that Otter is finally here, happy, healthy and feeding well.

Such a beautiful little boy, I have eyes full of tears for your new family. :hugs:

Oh hon, I'm sorry the birth was such an experience but all that matters is that your beautiful son is here safe & sound. Now you can forget about the birth & enjoy the rest of your life being a Mummy :hugs:

Honey I totally feel for you. DH told me when Sebasten was born a nurse was on top of me with her knees pushing into my stomach. As I mentioned previously he watched but said it was like an alien experience. I did get to see my son right away but not hold him and then got the teeth chattering and uncontrollable shaking. I was not able to see him after that for almost 10 hours because he was in ICU and the nurses said they couldn't take me yet.

Gosh sounds like an awful experience for you babe!! Almost cried myself reading about Caveman's tears though!! What a lovely part of the story to be able to tell Linc when he is older!

poor u hun... u have put me off a c-section for sure... natural birth here i come... if i have a choice that is..lol

he is gorgeous and i am sure worth all the pain and suffering!! U did a fab job my friend! Congrats again!:kiss:

Congratulations, he is truly lovely. Sounds like a really bad experience though, mine were not so bad but I still have no desire to repeat them!! Glad you are both well!!

OMG, THEY DIDN'T LET YOU SEE HIM AT LEAST?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The very first line of my birth plan is going to be bringing baby and Mommy together for at least 3 minutes barring any emergencies!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I am so angry they put you through that. Was there a valid reason?! It doesn't sound like there was! Thank God Caveman was able to accompany him. The story was similar for my Mom with me, but she had an emergency and they had to put her out entirely! So apparently it was just me and my Dad for the first three hours.

And the part about the Caveman tearing up had me smiling and tearing up too! Little Linc is well loved, I can tell :)

Oh my goodness, you must have been so frustrated! I was dying to hear the part where you went rounds with one of the nurses, though. At what point (between the nasuea, the drugs, the dry heaving and the tube in your mouth) did you start yelling? I'm sorry you didn't get to see Otter right away, but SO glad to hear that you got to have him by your side every second once they brought him in. And reading about Caveman tearing up had me crying, too! Thanks for sharing your birth story! :hugs: to you and Otter!!!

TigerLady he is absolutly gorgeous. WEll DONE and im sorry the section was horid. Hope your all doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->