• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16dpo and SO SCARED....to test!

Hoping44

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to BandB and I am loving how funny and bareable you have made my TWW. Ok so AF was due yesterday. Wait...let me abck up and give you a back story.

I used to be regular 28 Day Cycle. Then after my 3rd little girl my cycle went haywire! Now I have regulated back to 28 days. I O'd and now i'm 16DPO. AF was due yesterday and no show. I'm scared. I want to test my boobs are sore I threw up yesterday I'm bloated constipated and kinda cramping on and off. We've been trying for 5 months and each month BFN.

So I just wanted to share my experience so far. One question though, Should I wait a couple of days to test or should I test tonight if AF doesn't show?:nope:

I would so test tonight !!! I am a poas-aholic , goodluck!!!

Ugh do it tomorrow morning! that way your hcg levels will be detectable because im going thru this too! im only 8/9 dpo so i know ill get a false neggie so i am trying sooo hard not to open the FRER!!!

I agree! I was due yesterday and I am so scared to see another BFN! Also, I don't want to waste my 10000000th $6 FRER just to find out I am not pregnant! ha I am having bloodwork done Wed., if I can hold out til then, my doctor will tell me that way I don't have to stare at that one lonely line, hoping another will appear. :(

im in the same boata s u af was due yesterday but im testing BFN :S gl f'xd

Well still no AF (YAY) . But I broke down yesterday and got a BFN. Granted I forced a pee outta me because I was busting to test, and the test was like a year old from a friend of mine, but I have this strange feeling like I am pregnant and I'm supposed to wait. Is that weird? Ugh I feel so obsessive about this! I get mild cramps on the left side and my cervix is really soft. Do you ever second guess yourself?

Oh thanks for being my partners in my obsession!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->