17 DPO, BFN...could I still be pregnant?

LisaT_84

Reaction score
So, I came off the pill 8 weeks ago, had withdrawal bleed my usual 28 day cycle and a normal period. Ovulated around the 22.08.14, had sex 5 times around ovulation. Didn't check temperatures but did check cervix which suggested O was 22.08.14. Was due the witch on 5.09.14, on Monday 1.09.14 I started getting sore boobs and became very hungry (get sore bobs usually day before AF due only) started getting headaches, slight sickness, dizziness, bloating (none of my jeans fit), I even cried at a stupid tv show. On the day AF was due cervix was low and firm and very tight/swollen feeling, the day after it became very soft and high, feeling quite fertile. Today is the sane and the opening seems to have moved back a little, it's not dry but not very wet either. All this time clear white CM.
Today 8.09.14 (3 days late) a CB digi gave me a BFN. Other than with my 1st pregnancy I've never been late for AF and ways had very rigid 28 day cycles, even though I was on pill for 8 years first time (this time nearly 3). I feel so not like myself that if I'm not pregnant, I've gotta be ill. It's ruining my last week with my daughter before she starts school!! And (this is gonna sound TOTALLY nutty) when we had sex on the day I think I ovulated, I woke up the next day with a very strong feelin of 'we made a baby last night', I know that's crazy but it's also the first time I've ever had that instinct.

What do you think? Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Or is the CB digi too accurate? Could I just be getting back to normal after the pill (though I didn't have to last time)....please, I need your opinions, I'm driving the hubby MAD going on about it constantly but I can't stop it about it. We weren't exactly trying but that though of we made a baby last night made us realise how much we want our second baby. Any advice would be MUCH appreciated. x

i would say a clear blue digi is 99 percent from around 14 dpo it could be the pill messing up ur cycle anythings possible though take another test in a few days x fx x

Thank you, wish I had x-at vision or a crystal ball...hate not knowing. I've read a few people say they didn't get a BFP until after 5 weeks! Hope AF or BFP comes before then! Will test again in a few days. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->