17 week bump pics anyone? :)

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I would love to see some bumps from if you are or when your were 17 weeks pregnant, especially if you're heavier set like me. I have a "B Bump" not a "D Bump" as I've heard people say. I'm trying to see if I indeed look pregnant now or if it's me being heavy set. I have lost 35-40 lbs with this pregnancy because the last 8 weeks I had been so nauseous, finally got my hunger back lol.

So ladies show me your 17 week bump! I think bumps are a beautiful thing, all shapes and sizes! Is it your first, second, etc. What are your symptoms? Any movement or kicks yet? I'd love to see and hear your journey so far.

At 17 weeks I know I'm having a a boy. Appetite is finally coming back. I have had soooo many food aversions and not really any food cravings. I have had cramps pretty much my whole pregnancy. Sleeping has gotten harder because I can't get comfortable. Have to use the bathroom a lot. My baby i think is hyper at night (I get get weird twinges and sometimes feels like bubbles) when I lay down for the night. I cry easily. Always worried lol. I crave more of salty food than sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_8720.jpg
    IMG_8720.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
You look lovely, tiny little bump starting to show! I'm sorry I'm not 17 weeks and don't have a pic from then either but I'm 22 weeks and I have a proper bump now, it just really popped a few weeks ago. I am also having a boy and it's my 3rd baby, 4th time being pregnant.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/20160925_200755.jpg

You look lovely, tiny little bump starting to show! I'm sorry I'm not 17 weeks and don't have a pic from then either but I'm 22 weeks and I have a proper bump now, it just really popped a few weeks ago. I am also having a boy and it's my 3rd baby, 4th time being pregnant.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/20160925_200755.jpg

Awwww! Thank you! You look wonderful! You look like you're all baby too. Did you have much of a bump at 17 weeks? So exciting that you're having a boy too! Do you have any names picked out? This is my first pregnancy and it's been a rollercoaster on my emotions. We have a name picked out and his name is going to be Austin.

This is me at 17 weeks, look more like I've eaten a few too many pies though I think!

Attachments

• IMG_2614.jpg
    IMG_2614.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
This is my 17 week blue bump

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpg
    IMG_2480.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
My bump was still small at 17 weeks I really popped around 19! I thought I had a name picked but now dh says he doesn't like it anymore. I like Austin too it was on my list for my first son

Lovely bumps ladies! You all look so beautiful! Have you ladies had any food cravings or food aversions? Also have you felt any kicking yet, if so when did you feel it?

Here I am at 17 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
This is me just before 17 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
Here I am at 17 weeks

Is this your first? You've got a beautiful bump!

Thank you. My second. I make big chunky babies lol!

I have a feeling I'm going to be making a big baby, not sure about chunky just yet LOL. How much did your first born weigh?

Big babies run in my family. So I'm hoping I don't give birth to a baby that weighed as much as me. I weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches...my niece was the EXACT same size and weight, and we were bothered almost 3 weeks early LOL

Here I am at 17 weeks

I have a feeling I'm going to be making a big baby, not sure about chunky just yet LOL. How much did your first born weigh?

Big babies run in my family. So I'm hoping I don't give birth to a baby that weighed as much as me. I weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches...my niece was the EXACT same size and weight, and we were bothered almost 3 weeks early LOL

10lbs 14.5oz. I'm being monitored for growth this time though so at least I know what I'm dealing with. Saying that I was monitored at the end last time and they ended up being out by a lb and a half 😬

Here I am at 17 weeks

10lbs 14.5oz. I'm being monitored for growth this time though so at least I know what I'm dealing with. Saying that I was monitored at the end last time and they ended up being out by a lb and a half 😬

Oh my goodness! My hats off to you, I don't know how anyone can deliver a baby that big...OUCH! At leastvthey are keeping an eye on you :thumbup:

Here I am at 17 weeks

Oh my goodness! My hats off to you, I don't know how anyone can deliver a baby that big...OUCH! At leastvthey are keeping an eye on you :thumbup:

Emergency section 😉 Planned all the way this time!

Ladies you all look beautiful. I said I don't turn my head to look at a woman unless she is bearing a child(ren). There's just something about a baby belly that lights up my eyes! :)

I will be 17 weeks on Saturday and my belly starting popping these past few days! And I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_125136.jpg
    IMG_20160928_125136.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Not 17 weeks yet but just wanted to say, lovely bumps, ladies! I can't wait to pop a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->