17 weeks . Feeling anything yet?!

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hey!

I am currently 17+2 and had my 16 weeks check up the other day with my midwife. She asked if I had felt any flutters or anything yet. I felt something off a couple of weeks back but nothing really since that has made me think that little one is having a wiggle in there. I would have thought for my third pregnancy I would have felt something significant by now :dunno:

Anyone else around the same?! How are you doing?!

Baby No4 here and I didn’t feel any movement until 18+6 days. Been feeling movement getting stronger each day since .

I felt DS move very early around 13/14 weeks so was very surprised to not feel anything until late this time around! Baby is very happy and healthy .

I’m sure she said my placenta was posterior at my 20 week scan .

Hopefully you will start to feel more movements soon ! X

Last edited:
I’ve only just started to feel my little one. This is no.3 for me too

I should add I can only really recognise them when I’m lying down. I haven’t felt anything whilst going about my day, I imagine that’ll be after 20 weeks or so when baby is bigger.

I've been feeling flutters from around 15 weeks but now can feel definite little prods/kicks from time to time. Not strong and I only notice them when I'm sat very still! And not every day yet. I think a lot of it is where abouts your placenta is x

Thanks ladies,

I feel the odd thing from time to time but nothing too conclusive yet lol! We have our 20 weeks scan on friday ( will be 19 weeks) , Cant wait to be able to feel him properly!

My midwife said on Friday not to expect regular movements until after 20 weeks. Good luck with your scan x

Hey ! All was well on the last scan!

have been feeling odd things here and there - we are 20 weeks & 5 days today. Some days i get tons of wiggling and other days i get nothing at all!

x Hope your all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"