17 yearrs old, worried, is this labour? help :(

xo.Fran.xo

Reaction score
Heya ladies :) xo.
im 17 years old and struggling along with my first pregnancy :(, im 34 weeks and 2 days. things havent been going that well and i could really do with some advice i dont know what to do. I know this is all to much info. but most the way through my pregnancy iv had really bad constipation, iv been on and off iron tablets the whole pregnancy. The last three-four days iv had diarrhea about 3-4 times a day, been feeling really ruff.i havent been able to re-hydrate myself from the diarrhea because iv been feeling sick so havent been drinking much. last night i was having tightnenings in my stomuch and they were really painful and coming and going, finally got to sleep at two in the morning, and then they woke me up again at 5. it felt like strong period pain , and my stomuch was tight. its now 11:44 and i not at the moment getting any pains, just constantly feeling thirsty but cant drink because im sick, im worried if all this is signs that my baby girl is coming earlyy ? would appritiate advicee :) x?

i would ring your labour ward as they can monitor you tightenings and tell if they are braxton hicks or the real thing. and if they are the real thing then you should be there rather then at home. maybe you have a stomach bug?? but i would just give them a ring or your midwife and get some professional help!!! keep us posted xxxx

I'd give your midwife a call and tell her everything that you have just written on here, she'll be the best person to help you at the moment! It could be labour but then it could be a vast number of other things too so going and getting yourself and your baby checked out is the best thing to do :)

I agree! Either give your mw or labour ward a call - they'll be able to monitor you and bubs properly. It could well be that you're dehydrated (which can cause tightenings) but it's better to get checked out. They'll be able to help.

Keep us posted x

ring your midwife :) good luck if it is and if not get better soon :)

I would call your doctor or mw and see what they say, you need to make sure you are hydrated well etc... and they can keep an eye on the baby :) Good luck to you! I got pregnant with my first at 17 and delivered just turning 18... it was scary and I didn't have clue what I was doing lol... luckily I had my mom for support :) Hope you are feeling better soon!

go get checked immediately. Hope all is ok.

Ring your MW but deffo try your best to rehydrate yourself.
If you fill half a glass with lemonade (the clear stuff) then top it up with water, add a pinch of salt, drink it all, this will rehydrate you after bad diahorreah (sorry cant spell it lol!)

but thats what to do.

get well soon.

k
x

Hey honey hope ur ok. You really need to go see a midwife. Being sick and dehydrated isnt good for u or the baby, and the pains need to be checked out. Hope u managed to se someone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->