17dpo, bfn and doctors visit...going crazy!

tweedy

Reaction score
well, the title says it all, i am 17 dpo and no sign of AF, hpt all coming up negative and not even faint lines. broke down yesterday and went to the docs, after 2 mmc and an ectopic he was very sensible and told me i wasn't going crazy, he drew bloods and has order beta hcg and hormone profile, so if it's negative, he can see why.

no idea when the result will be back, with my hcg level for the mmc it was usually the next day, but i didn't get in to see him till after 4, so scared that i will have to wait till monday.

only our 1st month ttc after the 3rd loss, don't think i can face it!

just needed a wee rant, sorry.

Txx

Oh tweedy, I am not surprised at all that you feeling so rubbish about this. I am glad the GP took your seriously as some of them can be so insenstive and stupid. At least you will have some answers.

I have read a lot of women getting BFP a few weeks after the periods are due, but not sure why. All I can say is that they seem to have gone on to have healthy babies.

Maybe you ov later than expected in this cycle and implantation has taken longer? It can take 12 days to implant, and then HCG doubles every 2-3 days. The levels may still be too low for a HPT.

Hope you get positive news soon and pls keep us posted. Xxx

well, the title says it all, i am 17 dpo and no sign of AF, hpt all coming up negative and not even faint lines. broke down yesterday and went to the docs, after 2 mmc and an ectopic he was very sensible and told me i wasn't going crazy, he drew bloods and has order beta hcg and hormone profile, so if it's negative, he can see why.

no idea when the result will be back, with my hcg level for the mmc it was usually the next day, but i didn't get in to see him till after 4, so scared that i will have to wait till monday.

only our 1st month ttc after the 3rd loss, don't think i can face it!

just needed a wee rant, sorry.

Txx

Hi Tweedy

Chin up lovely! Your not alone.. my AF was due on the 15th of Jan, I did 8 hpt's all negative, i went to the doctors cos this is my first attempt after my miscarriage last oct, he asked if i was getting my knickers in a twist and i told yes i am!, had blood test that have come back negative but normal!
Still no af... 2 weeks late tomorrow.

I have a scan appointment on Thursday next week to see whats happening... hang in there... fingers crossed for a miracle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->