• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Good Morning Ladies :happydance:
How is everyone 2day ?
Cant wait til :witch: is away til i start trying again !
Not going to buy any tests this month ! Im a poas addict lol !
Just going to wait and see if AF arrives.
My most fertile days are 16th-20th ... sooo :sex: lolol
take care !
:hug:

hehe my most fertile days are 9-13th...saturday-wednesday...know wat are weekend plans are :sex: :sex: and eating haha...funt times...how are we all...btw...wen we all have our BFP...who fancies...BNB Yummie mummy t-shirts? xxx

wish me luck for docs tonight! 7.40pm my appt! im bricking it xx

Good luck drakey, i hope all is well at doctors..let us know how we you are getting on with it xxx

Good luck drakey :D
Hope all is well :happydance:
Let us know :hug:

Oh... and i think t-shirts are a good idea :D x

19 ttc number 1, from nottinghamshire OH is 26 x

Welcome ThatGirl...hope u are well :) hows ure day goin xx

20 ttc little bean number 1 with fiancè 30 xxxx

oh and good luck drakey, i know u were saying how nervous you were yesterday- chin up luv!

xxxxxx

Welcome twiggy...firstly :dust: and secondly where are u in cycle xx

Thanks for all your support girls! xx

Thanks for the babydust Maybe!! Think i need a good ole sprinkling of it as im on CD 59!!! :( given up hope for this cycle and kinda wish AF would just come along aso i can move on...got a +ive on opk on CD17 and got bd'ing!! But i have no idea wen my AF is ever due so i dont know when im late- its a nightmare!!

Thank you so much for your kind words...they really do help!! :) Your in exciting times on cd8 i see...at least you've got a goal infront of you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

exactly...can i suggest poppin to ure doctor/nurse to check ure def not preggie...and also they may be able to help u start AF xxx :hug:

I did do a poas aaaaages ago and got BFN but it was a while ago...and STILL no AF...u think doc's just laugh and turn me away as this is my first proper cycle of trying? I would love to get a regular cycle or even just get AF so i can start temping and opk's...iv even got some preseed today hoping that it will help (when eventually i can use it!?)

U think its worth a doc's app?! Thank you so much for your kindness Maybe...im a bit of a mess just now and its just so lovely to get support!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome girls :D

twiggy - keep ur chin up babe!
maybe u should make a doc appt ? y dont u try testing again ?

i am only on 2nd day of my period and already cant wait to start ttc again !!!

:hug:

Hey , I am offended....why a young yummy mummy section and not a 'not so young 'yummy mummy section???:muaha: .

Thanks for the encouragement sambam! Its sooooooo lovely to hear it, makes me feel like one day i actually will get my BFP! Think il do another test just to be sure...if not its just a case of the good ole' irregular cycle again!! ugh!

p.s. sambam ur LO is absolutely gorgeous!! :) xxxxxx

twiggy...deffo get an appointment...if they laugh they are unprofessional...
Coccy- sorry to offend...just wanted somewhere for the younger ones to meet as we are not allowed to TTC in teen area...:)
All others...glad u are all well...sambam...i was the same last week haha
xxxxxx

Right ladies...thought id let you all know i went to the docs today (dont know why my doc is absolutely useless..) and he told me that i shouldnt be worrying about the long cycle...and that because iv only been off bcp for 10 months now (and had AF 3 times), and plus being 'young' (20) i should just keep waiting and that i dont 'fit the criteria' of any abnormalities?

This has, however, NOT put my mind at rest....im away to do a poas coz its driving me nutty...he said if in 2 months im still concerned im to go back for bloodwork :(

Honestly, i think you ladies are a million times more helpful than my dumbass dr!!!

Thank you so much for all your concern and helpful advice, i appreciate it more than you'l ever know- im truely humbled that you've taken your time to help me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

twiggy how did POAS go?? dying to know...bloody doctor...give me his name *anger*....anyone TTC deserves help...let me know how test goes and we can brainstorm from there xx

Ok so as i thought- BFN! Its funny when a dr tells you you're fine..but you just wont believe it (i dont quite know how you're supposed to what with being on cd60!!) i suppose i should take confort in it but meh....

iv got my bbt thermometer waiting and ready, my preseed ordered today, and my opk's....not much more i can do than wait for AF!! Think im driving my darling fiancè insane lol.

Pray for me that AF will arrive soon! :(

gawd, i duno wat i would do without you ladies!!! Ur all angels!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->