• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

hi ladies, keeping u updates ..right then, here is what happened at docs lol

went in, didnt even have chance to sit down lol .... he asked what was wrong and i explained that it had been about 7 months and had the cycles that ive had etc.... he did weight and height which he didnt say nothing about apart from im a tall girl lmao.

then he did blood pressure and its high, considering i had ran for a bus and didnt get chance to sit down and catch my breath!... looks like my blood pressure will be a big problem tho last time i got it checked it was high.... but it doesnt seem a problem to me! i cnt tell the difference.

so i gotta have lots of blood done he said, and i asked what for and he said everything... so i said ovulation and he said yeh, i said hormones and he said yeh... he said the lot. so im guessing things for diabetes too and stuff. the nurse is checking my blood pressure again next week but hopefully ill have lost weight by then so that should have helped. so there u have it, oh n mat has to take a semen sample into hospital , so he gunna do it on friday, its gotta be ther 2 hrs after the deed lmao

im just dreading getting blood took now pmsl. then weeks after my bloods been taken i have to get another appointment and he will go through the results for me... can u think of n e thing else he might of tested for, coz he said everything xxxxxx

Drakey! Thats good news tho right?! -at least your doc is doing tests!! I went to mine today after having long cycles (and only 3 of them) in the past 10 months iv been off bcp and he told me that he wont do bloods until its been 12 months!!!! :( Is this the same case with u? did u go bcoz of long cycles after being on bcp?

I know what u mean about getting bloods done tho- i dread it aswell (im a fainter!) But honestly luv, just think - at least you're getting some answers, im so pleased for you- i know how it feels!

I duno wat to do..i either wait another 2 months for bloods or im guna change docs coz the response uv had is the response i should have had!!

Let me know how things go...and what happens with your story!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi twiggy

well i lied a bit, i said i had been of bcp for 7 months when its only 6 months, but suppose it doesnt make much of a difference. yeh i went coz of messd up cycles. ive only had 2 in 6 months. 1st one was 51 days after bcp then 2nd was 41 days then now im coming upto day 100 .... i would deffo get answers from ur doc. think my blood tests are for general health issues as well as periods problems, hence the high blood pressure. but suppose its all a good sign xxxxxxx

Oh! Drakey, i didnt realize you were on the EXACT same cycle as me!! Except iv had 3 cycles in 10 months instead of 6 months. Ugh im so p**sed off at my docs!! I knew when i left they should have done bloods on me..

My 1st cycle was about 90 days-ish, 2nd cycle was 46 days and this one is currently on CD59....they're a total nightmare!!!!

Please please please do keep me updated on what proceedures docs do as i know im meant to be having it looked into but my docs too damn incompetant!!

Here's to hoping you can find the answers that will help u on ur way to ur first BFP drakey!!

All the love/luck in the world!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks huns..... yeh just keep at them! they will soon get the message, say something doesnt feel right and you never used to be this irregular. i just hope i get some good results from my blood tests and at least he didnt fob me off with some pill and told me to come back in 6 months xxxx

Aww sorry to hear about ur BNF ! ur doctor sounds very inconsiderate !!! Grrr
I feel more chilled out just now - had a chat with my mum 2day about ttc... she told me it took her 3 months of trying with both me and my sis... was nice to hear her point of view. She was asking if i was disappointed that AF was here... i said no... coz theres always nxt month and a lot more >> :sex: !! :happydance:

Thanks for the nice comment about my LO ! .. shes my world .. starting a new mothers and toddlers group 2moz !.. quite nervous - don't know anyone !

xx.xx.xx

Hey everyone :) I'm Tiffany,20 and trying to get that :bfp:. Have had 4 m/c's, so hoping that when I get pregnant again everything will be OK. Am expecting :witch: tomorrow, and then will be TTC. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust:!

Hiya Tiffany :D Welcome to the group ! Sorri to hear about ur m/c's ... all the girls here are great to chat so if you ever need to talk.

Hopefully we get our BFP's soon enough.

:hug:

Hi Tiffany! Welcome to young yummy mummies! Sorry to hear about your m/c's :( but hope that you have better luck with ttc this time round m'luv!! All the girlies here are especially nice :D Are you trying for #1?

Im twiggy, 20, been ttc for 3 months now but have crappy irregular/long cycles :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon ladies...hope ure all well...CD9 for me :) and keeping up the :sex: at least every other day....have stopped smoking yipee and am so happy about that...drakey sorry about all the tests but will be worth it once ure ok and u can get ure :bfp: and ure little bundles.....Twiggy how are u feeling my love? any sign onf AF yet?? xx
Sam good luck at new group, u will be fine :) they will love u xx

Hey :D Hows the YYM Girls 2day ?

Took bailey to mothers and toddlers group - xpected to get in no probz but theres a waitin list til after the summer !! its pathetic.. there was about 7 kids there ! Theres nothing for my LO round about here ! Sometimes i think shes lonely - can't wait to have another lil baby - it will be great company for her x.x.x

Hello Sam, lovely...sorry to hear the group list was soo long. Have u tried a (sure start early years centre) ...lol sorry know all abt it from my degree...whats ure area? let me know and i will look on my uni resource book and tell u :) xx how are u?? shes so gorgeous

Hows everyone else

Yay I love this thread!
I'm 23 been ttc for 10 months, only 5/6 loooong cycles during that time so I completely know how you feel Twiggy! Currently on cd 60 !! We go on holiday in June and if nothing has happened by the time we get back I WILL be going to the docs as it will be a full year we have been ttc by then...
Good luck girls x x x

hey pollywisho....good luck with ure TTC ventures and a holiday...i am off on mine in two weeks...where u going?? xxx

Hi girls!

i didn't realise how much the BCP can mess with your body!

when i came off i had a 33day cycle, then got real AF, and done OPTs and i've defo ovulated!

to say we get so much worning about we can get PG if we miss one, and your all still waiting! damn silly doctors!

can i join im 24???? hubby is 33, ttc our 3rd!! i have a daughter who is 5 a son who is 3. been ttc since january 09 just starting my 2ww now :grr: the dreaded wait, if we havent done it this month we will be going back to waiting to try until Febuary 2010 as im a bridesmaid next may for my sis in law and wearing a fitted dress which cannot be altered. so i have my fingers tightly crossed this month.

good luck tudorrose and welcome :)
i know i am a TOTAL mess panicking about pills and not ovulating...:(

Pills??? BCP???
i was on the combind pill when i started to ttc and it took 2 months to get my period back, this time i have been on the mini pill and my cycles came back straight away

Well hello my wonderful YYM ladies!! Hope you're all fellin alright today....well i have officially given into trying Agnus Castus- went and bought some at Holland&Barretts this morning and taken 2 pills so far...hopefully bring on the old hag AF...

Och, thanks Maybe but im afraid still no sign of AF- damn her!!! Now cd60 and counting...hows urs today? any changes?!

Sam, iv heard its a bit of a jungle with the toddler&baby groups...admission impossible?! They should have let little bailey in just coz shes so cute!! lol

Pollywisho- you sound like ur havin same probs as me...10 looooong months and not even a blood test from my doc so im going back in one month (this time with the fiancè to kick his a** into gear!!!) so we're both on cd60 today too...haha we're cycle buddies!

Oh and welcome TudorRose,welcome into YYM's!!!! All the luck inthe world my lovely for this month...sounds like you've got a tight schedule!! :D

Any new worries today ladies or just same old same old....? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

same old same old...CD9...:sex: this afternoon...and OPK gettin slightly darker so hopin will go posetive soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->