18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

I just read your whole thread hun and u sound amazing! I'm glad those silly sods buggered off- the ones who were date picking, they must just be jealous. Ignore them. And so many people telling you you are going to have your hands full! I'm sure u know this but if people kept saying this to me i would get very frustrated! There is No need to try and scare you!! I'm so excited to hear about the rest of your journey and I hope those 3 little girls of yours stay put for aslong as they can!!! :hugs: xxx

heya, i saw the caption for this thread when someone commented and wanted to be nosey as not everyday u hear that kinda thing happening so hijacked the forum lol.... im not a teen mum or nefin am old haha 21 lol, but jus wanted2 say good luck, and sounds like ur already such a gd mum!! :D take care hope they are all born healthy n happy x x

heya, i saw the caption for this thread when someone commented and wanted to be nosey as not everyday u hear that kinda thing happening so hijacked the forum lol.... im not a teen mum or nefin am old haha 21 lol, but jus wanted2 say good luck, and sounds like ur already such a gd mum!! :D take care hope they are all born healthy n happy x x

You're not old :haha:

well sorry i kinda got carried away with updating else where but my girls are waighing in at 3LB8OZ (baby elouise) 3LB5OZ (baby sophia) and finally my little chunk at 4pounds 2ounces

that's so cool!! will u be able to know which is which when they are born?

yeppers i think at least lol and i will get new bup pics up too i have some in the STM thread but not everybody goes in there so i guess i will put the pnes from early dec here and i am waiting to get the most recent off my grans camera i will load them as soon as they are on face book which i hope is tomorrow lol

here are just a few because i have a million lol :blush:

15535_1220231597585_1582793459_30551144_3552026_n.jpg

15535_1220232397605_1582793459_30551164_7933520_n.jpg
it would only let me load two of the pics =:)cry:

Hi, I just popped in to read and be nosey and thought I'd say good luck to you. :)

lmao this thread is so old and the girls already had her babies x

Who keeps ressurecting dead threads? :S
There was another one a week or so ago. I keep getting confused lol.

yeah she had them, but i dont think she ever came back, i know she posted in the multiples section once with an update after, but dont think she came back to bnb properly?
dunno though... x

Wow, that is so exciting! I can't imagine having twins not to mention triplets! I wish you the best! :)

Oh wow, well this is what I get for not reading all the way through. haha well I hope she is doing well! :p

yeah she had them, but i dont think she ever came back, i know she posted in the multiples section once with an update after, but dont think she came back to bnb properly?
dunno though... x

no she didn't after the girls were born they were in the hospital ill for a bit, now i think shes just way too busy with her 4 kids :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->