18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

lol yea try getting outta the hospital bed lol i or geting in and outta the tub oi that is so damn crazy and then there is just getting up and down i think you are pretty much around the same gestation as me if i only had one i bet we would be about the same size
Yeah! To get outta bed I just use my legs to help pull myself up and out! :haha:
Aren't you SUPPOSE to be due sometime in February?

I hate rolling over in bed (Which I have to do ALOT) because it's soo hard to do I have to like build up all my energy and just kinda flip myself over seeing how I can't roll =P

:rofl: same!!

yes but they will also be in the NICU till their due date if not longer so the upside for you is that you get to take your little one home and i have to go see mine in the hospital all hooked up to tubes and know thati wont be able to breast feed till they can come home =/ down side is is that you have to wait longer to see what your little one looks like

so last night was a bad night i was having ALOT of contractions and then found out i am already dialated to a 1 i was freaking out and i didnt get to be untill 5 am my time and on top of all that my ex(jared) called and was actually talking to me sober:shock: that was a compleate surprise and i actually felt happy.... i shouldnt let him make me feel that way :nope: but that is just a kind of update on me

yes but they will also be in the NICU till their due date if not longer so the upside for you is that you get to take your little one home and i have to go see mine in the hospital all hooked up to tubes and know thati wont be able to breast feed till they can come home =/ down side is is that you have to wait longer to see what your little one looks like

so last night was a bad night i was having ALOT of contractions and then found out i am already dialated to a 1 i was freaking out and i didnt get to be untill 5 am my time and on top of all that my ex(jared) called and was actually talking to me sober:shock: that was a compleate surprise and i actually felt happy.... i shouldnt let him make me feel that way :nope: but that is just a kind of update on me
Aww, well hopefully they won't have to be in there for to terribly long..
And hopefully everything will go smoothly with my birth so I won't have to see my L/O in the NICU but my doctor says everything looks healthy with me and the baby so hopefully it will be quick and painless (Yeah right! :haha:)
And I kinda cheat..I'll see what he looks like on the 14th with my 3d/4d ultrasound! :happydance:

yea but still you dont REALLY know what he will look like i have those done and they are the coolest thing i have ever gotten for my children and i still wonder like will they have my hair line my coloring and all that stuff but i compleatly know what you mean by getting to see what they look like

did i tell you that i am hopefully going to have them on xmas i think that is the mos amazing present i could ever get dont you think so too

take care hunni! i hope you are able to hold on to those lil girls as long as possible... good luck with everything :)

yea but still you dont REALLY know what he will look like i have those done and they are the coolest thing i have ever gotten for my children and i still wonder like will they have my hair line my coloring and all that stuff but i compleatly know what you mean by getting to see what they look like

did i tell you that i am hopefully going to have them on xmas i think that is the mos amazing present i could ever get dont you think so too
Hehe I wish I had my L/O for a xmas present!
I'm having the ultrasound instead though, He still needs to hang in there a few more months! So far my best xmas present has just been a puppy when I was like 8! :haha:
I reallyy hope he doesn't look to much like his father.. I mean he's attractive but I don't want to be looking into his face everything I see my son! :cry:
My main curiousity is whether he'll have green or blue eyes..
I have hazel green eyes so do both my parents and my moms siblings and parents both have blue eyes, the father has blue eyes as well..
I really don't know much eye-history for his family but I really hope he has my green eyes although blue eyes would be gorgeous, once again I wouldn't want to be staring into the fathers eyes everytime I look at my son!

my son is his fathers identical twin lol it hurt me for a long time but i think it gets easyier because you get used to seeing this face of someone who holds your heart and that you could never not love so i think it actually makes it easier to see his father now because of that

my son is his fathers identical twin lol it hurt me for a long time but i think it gets easyier because you get used to seeing this face of someone who holds your heart and that you could never not love so i think it actually makes it easier to see his father now because of that

I hope it's like that for me if he turns out looking a lot like him..

you will have to bee them one to make it happen though hun it wont just turn out i had to remind myself that i love my son and it isnt his fault he looks like his dad

grrr well lets seeem_7b3598363206ad8974f4f8fc2bc3d3b5.jpg

m_14c168b373b36133ba36e3c63a6d7bcd.jpg

m_30597580389d20a14500fd4c4e51b52c.jpg
first two should be jared and last one cole

Yeah..I'll love him no matter what he looks like ofcorse but I just hope he looks more like me.. lol

i know i keep trying to fix it but i will take one away then the other i dont understand why it is doing that =/

FIXED IT LOL and there is one of jared that is what he looks like now

wow you weren't kidding!
It's almost exact! I didn't read the font when I first saw and thought they both were Cole!

lol yea and he tried to deny that cole was his kid it was great then he saw this and realised oh shit that is my son lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->