18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

Wow that is so beautiful I wish you all the best! three little babies :) awwk it looks like two are hugging :) x

Do you have a set of identicals in one sac ? I see one sac with one and one sac with two ? Just wondering? Congrats!

thanks you guys i finally got it to send lol and yes i do have identical twins and a faternal triplet i guess that is how you would say that thank you guys for your support i need it most right now =)

Wow How Sweet .. Ive Always Wanted Triplets .. Congratulations x

um about 8 or so i have to wait till my mom gets home so that i can use her phone and "try" to get the newer ones put up i think i will just keep posting all my ultrasounds on this one if i can

Congratulations! Do you get to have regular ultrasounds?

i get an ultra sound at every appointment i have my nest one is around the twentith of next month pray for me and ask that nothing bad happens we wont buy anything until i am pretty much having them just in case something happens its hard to not go out and buy thing but theres not much i can do but eat eat and eat more and make sure i dont over do it

um about 8 or so i have to wait till my mom gets home so that i can use her phone and "try" to get the newer ones put up i think i will just keep posting all my ultrasounds on this one if i can

Uh I'm new here but I just read your story and in your last thread you said you were 14 weeks..

Hi kaci,
i am 14 weeks on friday :smug:

how awesome! congrats .. hope everything works out and you have a healthy pregnancy!

Uh I'm new here but I just read your story and in your last thread you said you were 14 weeks..

Hi kaci,

perhaps SC and wobbles or someone from the team should note this then.

Hi kaci,

perhaps SC and wobbles or someone from the team should note this then.

I could be wrong but she said 8 weeks iS when she had the scan cuz over on the multiples forum she said she was almost 16 weeks and her old post said 14 weeks on august 14th I believe.

Her post said that she's waiting for her mom to get home to post the newer ones! Obviously this one is an older one, taken at 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->