18 days late NEG hpt ....?

babymoma89

Reaction score
Ok ladies need some advise

Firstly I am never late on my periods 32 day cycle and doom shes here never an issue! I always get cramps the day before AF starts likeclockwork and as soon as she arrives they go away. Hubby and I have been trying for baby number 2 for months now and had sex every day on my fertile week and after ! :) woot woot!

My concern is when we were prego with our first child I was crazy sick and had several HPTS come up neg and even a neg blood test it wasnt till I was 8 almost 9 weeks before they tested me again and found out I was indeed pregnant.

This time around I got cramps a week before I was due for period and they were full force. Since then I have had twinge sof pain in my pelvic area and constant low back ache, my boobs are twinging and have had some nauseousness . Im super tired and whicked emotional its crazy! I have had 6 neg HPT AND 1 NEG BLOOD TEST! Could this be the same thing as before? Im now 18 days late and have had a ton of white cm for the past two weeks! Doc is finally giving me ultra sound on the 16th! I dont want to get my hopes up but could I really be prego or is my body just messing with me?:wacko:

That is so strange! Normally I'd say at 18 days late and getting BFNs that you can't be pg and you should check you don't have a cyst or something but if this happened in your last pg, I guess it could happen again! Fingers xed!

I know its driving me crazy and this back ache is not going away . Trying to stay patient till the 16th but I just want to know already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->