18 DPO, no AF, no BFP :(

youngone95

Reaction score
Okay im currently 18 dpo, 4 days late, and CD33. I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated so I'm almost certain im correct on my data.. I've taken 3 (dollar store) tests all negative :( I've had all my pre-AF symptoms and they haven't gone away. also starting yesterday I've had "butterflies" in my tummy not really nauseas but just odd. Also my bbs are a little sore at the very top but nothing like I would expect for pregnancy.. they are bigger but that is normal for AF. Not sure what's going on.. :shrug: the wait is killing me.. I need a lifter up and some good advice.. I'm also having an annoying headache not normal for me.. :coffee: and cant sleep :sleep: at night..:(

Okay im currently 18 dpo, 4 days late, and CD33. I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated so I'm almost certain im correct on my data.. I've taken 3 (dollar store) tests all negative :( I've had all my pre-AF symptoms and they haven't gone away. also starting yesterday I've had "butterflies" in my tummy not really nauseas but just odd. Also my bbs are a little sore at the very top but nothing like I would expect for pregnancy.. they are bigger but that is normal for AF. Not sure what's going on.. :shrug: the wait is killing me.. I need a lifter up and some good advice.. I'm also having an annoying headache not normal for me.. :coffee: and cant sleep :sleep: at night..:(

Trolling the TWW threads I came across yours... I posted this on the July testing thread but thought I would post it here for you.

I would like to say something on late BFP.

My second daughter, my youngest. Here is how that pregnancy went.
LMP: 10DEC2004 I was deployed and came home to hubby and daughter in London on 22DEC2004 (I was stationed in London). My in-laws were at my home to spend XMAS with us. Me and hubby DTD 24DEC while in-laws out with our eldest. Boxing day 26DEC2004... we got into a huge fight. Sex was off the table... Fast Forward 06FEB2005 Medical screening picked up some HCG in my urine at the Embassy. Went for U/S as last LMP was 10DEC2004. That would mean I was about 8 weeks. Turned out I was only 4-5 weeks along and that the baby was really only now creating a heart. I was told to come back in two weeks to see if pregnancy viable...

October 22, 2005 -- My baby girl was born 8 lbs.

So -- sometimes... it takes really long for implantation and development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->