• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 week feeling tired again and headaches

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
anyone else started to loose the get up and go again
..literally took the dog for a walk yesterday for about an hour and felt like I'd over done it I was asleep after I put my son to bed and my head was banging.... just under 2 weeks to go before my gender scan tho I can't wait to finally find out what my bean is... xx

I swear I felt rubbish for most of my pregnancy with my son. I blamed it on having a toddler to look after. Could be your iron levels etc though so worth getting checked. I think pregnancy is exhausting. I miss it now but when I was going through it I missed my energy levels x

Oh my soul. Reading this and i was like YES YES YES! I am so pooped i have no words! U feel like you have run a marathon. Last night i sat staring at my spaghetti, hubby asks are you ok. Im like im too tired to eat LoL. Its the strangest tiredness too dont u think? Gosh i think ita because baby is having growth spurt.

Yes I was the same, especially in my second pregnancy I had never known tiredness like it!

I used to be able to run like 13k but I can't even climb the stairs ant more it's horrible I like to think my baby is having a growth spurt now thanks for that.... It's like our body's are preparing for the long sleepless nights ahead I guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->