18 week moms. How often?

spencerspiece

Reaction score
How often do u feel your baby move/kick? This is my 4th baby and have felt him move for weeks but was hoping to feel movements and kicks getting stronger by now. Still feels the same as 4 weeks ago??

This is my 4th Baby too and it was like that for me too. Felt quickening early on, but the actual thumps and bumps didn't come until much later.

I'm 19+5 according to my dating scan and on average I'm still only feeling movements maybe a few times per day, some days maybe just one or two that aren't even definite baby movements :( They only really properly started at 18 weeks, and since then I've had maybe two days when I felt quite a few in the evening. I had loads of regular movements by now with my previous two pregnancies.
I'm half expecting to be told I have a anterior placenta at my scan next week.

i have felt movement about 5 times this entire pregnancy...:/ this is my second, by this time with my son i was feeling good kicks and could see them.. 18 weeks tomorrow.

I'm not really feeling him at all anymore. I felt him quite a bit around 13-14 weeks but it's stopped. I do have anterior placenta though. I get maybe one or two rolls a day and a few kicks in bed at night if I'm lucky.

I have anterior placenta and wasn't feeling too much at 18 weeks. Around 22 weeks things started getting more noticeable.

I've been getting flutters and some odd kicks from 10 weeks. They just got more consistent and strong over the last week(19w). Now I feel it throughout the day and most are pretty strong!

I 'think' I'm getting the odd flutter but nothing definite, I'm 18+1 today. Still waiting to definitely feel something

I'm 19 weeks and I feel him/her move usually about once a day. Usually nighttime which is funny cause my first baby was more active at night. I have felt one strong kick but the rest is more of a rolling type of movement. I can't wait for the stronger moves that others can feel.

These past 2 days I suddenly started getting more movement. And especially if I'm in a sitting position. But still nothing "big". I've felt a few rolls, but I swear things were more dramatic with my son. Haha

I'm 18+4 been feeling movement for about 6wks. But this week more definate moving rolling and the odd kick but not all day. Usually when I sit down and relax in the afternoon or the evenings.

I'm 18 weeks and I feel it on and off, still not really strong. This is my third. They say that baby is not strong enough to make big kicks and jabs just yet. :shrug:

Still not a lot, mainly a little pop sensation now and again. Getting impatient now, come on baby you're supposedly the size of a mango (according to ticker) surely if there was an actual mango rolling around in there I'd feel it lol!!

You know, my firstborn, I didn't feel him move for a loooonnnggg time. I was always wondering if he was really in there I was over half way through before I felt anything really. Put once I did, dear lord my ribs paid a price for all that lost time I couldn't hold a conversation because I'd go OWWW halfway through a sentence. Bahahaha.
Currently 18 +4 today with #2, and I've actually been feeling tons of movement the last couple days! I kept saying to SO "I wish you could feel this!" It's been so weird feeling it so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->