18dpo, quite frustrated!!

darjust

Reaction score
I'll write down the symptoms I remember, and explain a bit about my cycle.

Last month, my period started 4 days early and my cycle was 27 days. I never have that happen so it was slightly odd but I brushed it off because I also had a UTI.
My phone app predicted another 27 day cycle and I ovulated on the day it predicted I would. I typically have a 29-30 day cycle. Almost always start on the same day out of the month. Such as the 1st.

1-6 dpo: lots of CM the day after O. On 6dpo I had cramps so bad at night I couldn't fall asleep it was driving me insane. Also I was extremely gassy.
7-14: really nothing noteworthy but my boobs and back were sore several times throughout this entire week. Usually before AF I have loose BMs (sorry!) and when I did I assumed it was monthly coming. I also have had slight cramps off and on. Negative tests except a VERY faint equate from walmart, shouldn't trust blue dyes so ignored it.
15-18: last tested at 16, only got the faint outline of where a line should be. It showed within the first five minutes but I didn't trust it at all, so I just threw it out. My boobs are horrendously painful. Like I can't sleep at night type painful. My areolas are also really swollen, and I have these tiny bumps on my nipples. Not like the ones on my areola. To best describe them.. When a canker sore is super super small? That's kinda what they look like lol. I've had a cough for going on a week and it just is not going away. I had cramping this morning and have had a BM several times, not usual for me at all. I'm also unbelievably tired, have been for a couple days and I feel like I've been eating EVERYTHING.
Since I started on the 5th last time I thought maybe I'd have a long cycle and catch up to my 30 days. So I'm going on 31-32 day cycle now, and almost 5 days late for my expected period according to my app.
I don't even feel like I'm about to start at all either.
I'm sooo confused.
I'm scared to test again.

I need opinions? What do you think is going on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
Sometimes our bodies get out of wack.... I am usually on 30 day cycle and I have had a cycle that was 35 long days!!! And it was extremely heavy that month. Fingers crossed for you though! !!

Sometimes our bodies get out of wack.... I am usually on 30 day cycle and I have had a cycle that was 35 long days!!! And it was extremely heavy that month. Fingers crossed for you though! !!

I've never had a long cycle so I'm starting to worry that somethings wrong especially after my early and super light period last month :(

I never had a long cycle until that time either. It was a one time thing. .. my period was 5-6 days late.
Did u confirm ovulation through opk?
If not, maybe you just ovulated much later than normal.... or..... maybe you are preggers and you just tested too early!
I'd say test again and keep us posted!

Also, when I was pregnant with my dd my boobies were soooooo sore too! Like, couldn't sleep they hurt so bad.
All of your symptoms seem promising....
Plus you tested on 16dpo??? And there was a faint line? I'd say a line is a line!!!
I would def take another test!

hi darjust, I feel your confusion! although I'm late and I have a few reasons why. its still horrible being late and not feeling like af is coming but still getting bfns. I'm also very very tired. I think this is something to do with progesterone being high. which is a good sign for pregnancy! fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->