19+4 started waking in the night is she ready?

Rah

Mummy to 2 princesses
Reaction score
Isobelle has been sleeping through 7pm-6.30am with a dream feed about 11pm.
Last week she had a cold and woke mon and tue for a feed about 3am i put this down to not feeding as much in the day and she then went back to sleeping through. But Sun and Mon nights this week she was woken at 4am dummy wont settle her taken a little feed then back to sleep till 6.30am.

I dont think she is ready for solids yet but how do i know if this is the start of her wanting more or just a normal thing that people keep telling me about?

I would just carry on with what you are doing and see if she goes back to how she was in a few days/a week. She might just change back to sleeping longer again. :)

Give her a couple of weeks and see how she does. They have a growth spurt around now, which is sometimes mistaken for them needing to be weaned. Stick in there a bit longer and see how she does x

Thanks I was hoping you would say that tbh think the shock of her waking in the night again has made me doubt myself!

Thanks I was hoping you would say that tbh think the shock of her waking in the night again has made me doubt myself!

It happened to me too. I think as long as you're prepared for it, it shouldn't be too bad. Remeber, we're all here for support when you get really tired!!!!!

I had the same thing with Aisling around the same time, I'm sure it was a growth spurt. Took a couple of weeks but things did settle back down :hugs:

I went bed early last night to be ready for it and she woke at 5am for a feed then 7.30am so i think it is the growth spurt and be having early nights for a while i think

But i am going to get all my weaning bits in ready for when it does happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->