19 and PCOS

georgia_x

Reaction score
Hey ladies! (and some guys too I assume).

I'll start by giving a little bit of a background on myself...
I am 19 years old, and have known for as long as I can remember that all I want is a family!
Anyway, when I was 16 I was diagnosed with PCOS and I was so very scared after reading waaaaay too much on the internet! I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we are very happy together, and are not trying to conceive.. but aren't actively trying to stop it! haha.
I'm aware that having PCOS means I could ovulate anywhere up to 2 days before my AF is due! But I did not find this out until about 3 days ago... so.

My cycles last roughly 24 days, the first day of my last AF being 6 sep, and it was my BF's birthday on the 16 sep, and we "baby danced". It was right at ovulation time if it were to be regular as I thought..
so we thought whatever will happen we will be okay with.
on CD28(so my period was late, not sure whether to stress or not as BFN) we also "baby danced" because i thought being close to my period arriving it would not affect anything... until I found out about the possibility of Ovulating late due to PCOS.

So now, at CD 34 I have absolutely no idea what to do as I am ten days late and could be pg from either but don't know which to go from or when to test?

Also, very sort about the fact my post is veeeeery long. It shows how very confused I am... haha

xx

Welcome! I have PCOS too. With PCOS who knows when we ovulate!!! Hehehe. If you are late then I would test now. There is no harm in checking!

Update: I have done a test as of about 10mins ago at CD35 and BF and I saw a very faint line... waiting to test again until tonight or tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->