19 days late/missed period

xQuinnx

Reaction score
I came off BCP a couple of months ago, first couple of periods were normal, about 35 day cycles then I was late this month. Me and my OH are NTNP so naturally I thought I may be pregnant.
I tested when I was a few days late and again this morning and both times it was BFN. I don't know what to think, I feel 'different' but that doesn't mean I'm pregnant, I have signs that I could be pregnant but they could be because of any number of reasons. I felt fine up until this morning and I feel so disappointed :(

Also over the last couple of days my OH has been asking and he is almost convinced I'm pregnant (doesn't know about the test this morning yet) he seems so excited and I feel so guilty.

Anyone else felt like this?
Anyone else had this then there period start normally again? Anyone had this and been pregnant?
Thanks for your time ladies :hugs:

I can't answer any of your questions in sorry :(

But I suggest you get your bum to the GP so you can find out one way or another. At least then you can relax and take steps from there :)

Seeing as you are NTNP I take it being pregnant will be a good thing? If it is fingers crossed for you

xx

Yeah I think you're right, still no AF today but lots of cramping? :-/
Yeah it would be great if I was pregnant if be very excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->