19 dpo still faint?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I am 19 dpo and my wondfo test is still showing a really faint line. The first response looks a little better.

I would think. BY now the wondfo should be darker. Nervous

https://i65.tinypic.com/a5aosi.jpg

The first test in your picture is coming up as clearly positive, and darker than the stick.
Did you do any before the 31st?

:hugs:

Yes I did one of each of those few days before they were more faint then the two in the picture.

I think your FR test is looking good. I wouldn't worry about the other one. You never know how much dye is in those things and I'm sure they differ a lot from batch to batch.

I agree, the FRER looks good and the other one is probably nether here nor there because those strips notoriously vary in dye amounts. I've seen women on here say they tested the same urine sample with two strips and got two different colour results.

My wondfos sucked at bringing up bfps. Your frer looks awesome.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ue6zo9.jpg

Looks like both types are getting darker. The wondfo just don't like to get real dark

The cheaper brands always take longer to darken. The fr looks good :)

They look fine to me. I learned that the cheapies are terrible for progression. The frer is definatley going to be more sensitive to increasing hcg.

Your tests look great. I don't think you should be worrying at all :thumbup:

My wondfo's took a long time to get darker. You honestly can't see a progression with mine unless you look at every 4th day. And then they never get that dark in the end anyway, barely as dark as the control.

Yes very good lines I think! The cheapies are more for qualitative testing than quantitative, they're rubbish for progression by all accounts. Hope everything stays ok! :flower:

Tests are looking great! Congratulations, momma :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->