19 weeks, kicks or muscle spasms?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kecie, Nov 20, 2011.

1. kecie

kecie Well-Known Member

This is my first pregnancy :happydance: I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I've been feeling flutters since 16 weeks. I started feeling these little things in my stomach that felt like muscle spasms I guess you could call it, or like bubbles popping, I don't know how else to describe it. Over the past week they've been getting stronger and stronger and I have no idea if they're kicks or not cause I've never experienced it before. So.. Could it be? :)

2. Mrs.Ping

Mrs.Ping Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!

Yes this us your lo kicking! Congrats! I also felt it first at 16 wks now she feels like she's gonna kick my side out! They get much stronger!

3. Nadialew

Nadialew Well-Known Member

You're lucky! I asked the same question 2 days ago. I wasn't sure it was baby kicking or muscle spasm... turned out it was just muscle spasm because I only felt it once and can't feel it anymore.. I am still waiting for it to come!

4. kecie

kecie Well-Known Member

I had the feeling it was :) Thank you!

5. kecie

kecie Well-Known Member

Aww hope you can feel it sometime soon! I was so impatient when I was waiting to feel the first kick. The last time I heard baby's heartbeat I heard the kicks but I couldn't feel them..