• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

19 weeks movement?

emmyloves1991

Reaction score
So im 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second. I started feeling something around 17/18 week but wasn’t quite sure, now this week I have felt a bit more movement but not a lot, nothing consistent and it could only be once a day is that normal? Should I be worrying about movement yet? I’m tempted to phone Triarge but don’t want to waste there time with stupid questions.
The last time she moved was yesterday morning for sure and felt a punch at half 3 this morning, it didn’t wake me just needed a wee lol I’ve tried the tricks of eating something sugary and lieing on my side and I went for a gender scan Tuesday just gone all was well, I’m having a second daughter :) jjust paranoid all the time.

Baby is so small at this stage, it's normal not to feel baby regulary because they can get into a position further back and their movements can't be felt. I don't think I even felt movements at 19 weeks, I'm pretty sure it wasn't til 20-21 weeks, and now I feel baby have a burst of movement two, three times a day:)

I have felt movements from around 16 weeks but nothing consistent. It's actually only been a week or so since I have been feeling movement every day. Try not to worry, they are so tiny right now! My midwife said they start to look for a pattern from 24 weeks and not to worry before then. Although I know that's easier said than done!

I'm not feeling much at all. The baby moved when the midwife was listening to the heart beat twice and I didn't feel anything. Also slim and 5th baby so should be feeling sooner. Midwife said not to worry until 24 weeks. Xx

Im also in my 19th week. Iv bn feeling mini earthquakes in belly mostly. Other times similiar to gas. Late evenings and mornings when im quiet. Some days i haven't felt anything and worried BUT spot on she started up again. We are almost there for bigger boots and karate chops! Cant wait for those days! So im there with you. Dont feel alone. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->