19 weeks & NO amniotic fluid plus p.p.

Huge hugs for you. It brought a tear to my eye to read your update, but i was so pleased to hear that you were able to spend a precious hour with your beautiful little boy. :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie xx

A lifetime of memories in to one precious hour. I'm so glad you got to hold him and feel him breathe in your arms. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sleep peacefully little man and watch over your mummy and daddy.xx

:hugs: Im sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Carter!

Thinking of you at little Carter's funeral today, sweetie :hugs: xx

Thank you, the funeral was lovely...there was over 100 people there. Im now just dealing with the funeral home & waiting for the autopsy & genetic testing to come back.
Thanks for everyones love & support.

Just wanted to send you hugs and strength :hugs:

I remember reading about you and the strength you showed.

RIP Carter, I'm glad you got that precious hour together.

XxX

May that one hour of his life be cherished in your hearts forever and ever. Thinking of you...

:hugs: so very sorry honey, glad you got some time to cuddle him before he went to sleep. You sound amazingly strong, and I'm sure he's watching over you

i am 22 yrs old and now 19 weeks pregnant i went to the doc on tuesday and was told i had no fluid. i paniced. my ob put me n the hospital and ran a bunch of antibiotics and fluids through me. we dont know what caused this cause i had no leaking. he sent me home on bedrest, antibiotics and lots of fluid. i go back on the 1st of nov if he gives me any news ill let u know. but u may want to ask ur ob about amnioinfusions an amniontic patch. so good luck. :flow:

Thats such a tough thing to go trough. Im glad your doctors got right on it.
What is your update? How are you doing?

Hi Jen,

10 days ago we delivered our baby girl under similar circumstances, very keen on having a chat through email on how you are tracking now and what advice you can share to help us through this time.

Thanks
Paul

mamabearjen I am so sorry about your loss. I read all your post in this thread and I cried a little. I hope you are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->