19 weeks & NO amniotic fluid plus p.p.

mamabearjen, i'm so sorry to read this news. big hugs xxx

Yesterday I had the ultrasound and my doctor called on the same day saying they wanted to talk on an ultrasound because he saw some abnormalities with my baby. My husband and I went to the office and he said I had no amniotic fluid and no kidneys, and I had to end the pregnancy because if the baby arrive in late gestation will not survive. I didnt fell my water break, and this one is my third pregnancy, never had any problems with the others pregnancies. Anyway, we will see a especialit to know if the baby has a chance to survive, the little heart is beating normally. I'm desperate, anguished. All my family is in Brazil, I'm away from my family, friends , I can not tell anyone, this is agonizing. I can feel the baby moving and every time I cry cuz I know he does not belong to me. Some of you have already gone through this situation and had a happy ending ... or not? Please, if you could share the story with me I thank you guys, I'm alone, I never heard about it, I do not want to lose my baby. Thanks

Im sorry to hear that...it is exactly what i went through. I'm being induced a week from today. I have hope/confidence that this little one will be born aliove at 33 weeks & i will be able to meet it & cherish every second of it very short life. -hang in there 7 give us an update.

mamabearjen - Your story has touched my heart. My family and I will be praying for and wishing your hearts' peace.

Im sorry to hear that...it is exactly what i went through. I'm being induced a week from today. I have hope/confidence that this little one will be born aliove at 33 weeks & i will be able to meet it & cherish every second of it very short life. -hang in there 7 give us an update.

will there be any chance of ur LO surviving?

i will be hopeful for that 1 percent chance! miracles do happen! i admire your strength....

mamabearjen, I'll be thinking about you on the 30th. I hope you get to meet your baby - and I really, really hope he/she is in that 1%

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope for the very best for you and LO.

Im so sorry. I pray for you, your family and your little one xxx

What a terribly sad story :cry:

I lost my daughter at 24 weeks due to Hydrocephalus, its truly soul destroying having to go through this. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that some miracle happens for you. :hugs:

:hugs: Thinking of you today, hope everything went well yesterday and that you got to spend some time with your LO. :hugs:

I read your thread and I'm so sorry you're going through this...
Thinking of you today...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i got in the hospital last night at midnight they started the induction. im not waiting on the pitocin to kick in they started it at 11:00am thanks for all your love & support i will try & continue to re post as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->