19 weeks & NO amniotic fluid plus p.p.

You are so brave, sweetie. Thinking of you and your precious little one :hugs::flow:

You than you can handle.. I'll be praying for you and hope I hope you stay uplifted an keep your head high. And I really cant say if the water is workin but after a week of 8 oz of fluid every hour (or 16 oz. every 2 hours) my uterus is above my belly button, where it should be at 19 weeks. So drink up... A LOT! Sorry for going on and on but I just want you to stay up and take care of yourself... God bless

My best friend had your same experience. she found out she had lost all her fluid at 19 weeks and the baby measured a little over 17. doctors said she was wrong with dates but she had blood tests done at the beginning of pregnancy that said otherwise.
they did weekly amnio infusion even though she was constantly leaking fluid but at least they could see that the baby's kidney and bladder was working properly. she was put on the strictest bed rest at the hospital, had a tear in her placenta too and was bleeding. the baby was always measuring a couple of weeks behind, nobody knew why. she finally gave bird to a gorgeous baby girl at 26+6, she was so so tiny. she was in the NIU for 5 months and now she is a happy baby at home. she is still very tiny, wearing new born clothes at 7 months, but apart from this she is healthy and doctors say she will pick up in growth...
don't loose hope hun

will be thinking of you :hugs:

mamabear- you have never been far from my thoughts all day- I hope everything has gone the best way it can for you, and hope somehow you can feel all the love and support of your fellow BnBers here :hugs:

I hope you had some very special time with your baby and I will be praying for your family :hugs:

Carter Wayne Magers was born June 1st 2011 12:45pm he lived for 1 hour. He was beautiful & perfect 10 fingers 10 toes... He was 3.5lbs 16" long. Im now planning his funeral for June 11th 2011 at 4pm. Thank you for your thoughts,prayers & support.

Aw! I just read this whole thread! I'm so sorry for your loss honey, may God just wrap his arms around you and your little man both and help you both through this tragedy..huge :hugs: to you!

Fly high baby Carter :angel: so glad you got to spend some time with your precious baby boy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss, so glad you got to spend that hour with your son :hugs:

so so sorry hunni, life is so cruel :hug:

RIP precious little angel Carter :angel: xx

Fly high little man.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I've been thinking about you ever since I first read this thread. I'm glad you got to spend that precious hour with him.

My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight little carter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back