19 weeks & NO amniotic fluid plus p.p.

hope all is well with you and your baby is still safe and well xxx

(((hugs))) - thinking of you. Unfortunately I have been in your position too, my PPROM happened at 20.6 weeks - no warning, I had light pink loss rang the hosptial I went in to be told I had lost my waters totally (had a shower before the loss so assume they went then). I was very heavily lent on to have a termination, I too decided to let nature take its course.

I was in hospital on bed rest for 6 1/2 weeks - had anti biotics, our hospital won't give labour supressing drugs (unless they need to transfer you to another hospital) don't give amnio infusions - and gave me very little advise just bed rest. I got through till 27.1 weeks (after being told i WOULD go into labour within 24 - 72 hours)sadly we lost our son due to hyoplastic lungs and extreme prematurity. BUT i have read many stories on the net and in magazines of people who have had pprom at my gestation (or before) and gone on to have a healthy baby. There are no hard and fast rules with PPROM.

Stay positive and get as much information from your doctors and care providers as possible.

If you want to PM me please do.

just wondered how you were doing hun :hugs: hope you are ok xx

Hope you're OK poppet. My mum says that I had no fluid around me in utero (though this was 31 years ago, so I can't confirm 'no fluid' or 'very little fluid' and how they mad the diagnosis) and I'm absolutely fine. I hope all is well and that you get positive news at your appointment xxx

Thank you everyone for your prayers & support. My appointment is tomorrow at 3pm. I have been on bed rest for 13 days. My 6 year old step son is going mad as am I!!! Im very nervous about the appointment. I just hope there is even a very small amount built up. I have been drinking water,water,water. & i have stayed in bed as HARD as it has been. My mother came up from california & she will be at my appointment tomorrow she has been such a big help Im not sure how we will manage without her on continued bedrest. I have been checking my temp 2 times a day & im still listening to the babies heart beat everyday. *sigh* I will try very hard to post tomorrow after my appointment!

Good luck for the appointment tomorrow hun. We will be thinking about you. Update us when you can :hugs:

Good luck..hope all turns out well:hugs:

hope the appt goes as well as it can,thinking of you

fingers crossed for your appointment today! Hope baby has made some fluid

I don't have any advice but just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I will keep you in my prayers. Your baby is in God's hands. (btw, we are neighbors as I'm just outside of Salem, OR.)

Sarah

Thinking of you!! Hope all is well. FX. xxxx

You're in my thoughts, I hope your appointment brings some good news!

well the appointment did not go as well as hoped. The baby is missing kidneys or they stopped developing & shrunk. They said i could induce labor now but i just cant bring myself to do it. so Im going to carry it as long as its alive. There is a chance of the umbilical cord compressing & the baby dying in the womb. but if not it will make it full term & once born best case scenario it will live 30minutes or so. Thank you for all your love & support this is my first pregnancy and as you can imagine my heart is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->