19 weeks tomorrow and feeling totally emotional

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
just came over me on Saturday!! And today in work I wanna be left the hell alone. My new maternity clothes (trousers etc) are already to small so decided to pop to asda after work and pick up some nice stretchy maternity leggins and my hubby called me and said his mum wants to come with - dont get me wrong love her to bits but just wanted to dive in and out half hour on my own! Grrrrrr nearly burst into tears when he said! And people are nagging me no more than usual in work and i feel like saying "F Off" the lot of you!! Anyone else feeling like this?!:cry::cry::cry::growlmad:

Big hugs :hugs:

Nope, not yet... BUT I have noticed that my social calendar is beginning to look like a full time job... :wacko:. Don't know if it is complete coindicence or, if being pregnant, I am suddenly more in demand... :shrug:

Your body and mind are going through a LOT of changes at the moment, the most important thing is to get some space and to learn to say "No" (politely but firmly). Just say (for personal things) that you are a bit frazzled and tired at the moment, so would rather just go shopping (or whatever) on your own. With work (well depends on your position and what you do), but you also need to set expectations and not take on more than you can manage ("yes I can do it for you, but it wont be done until..." etc).

Learning to say "No" is very important: things will only get worse and, once the baby is born, EVERYONE will want a slice of the baby and you. I already have people asking me if they can visit me in the hospital (and I am only 17 weeks!). I am trying to learn to be more positive with the answer (they mean well), but - to be honest - I am trying not to think that far ahead at the moment... :wacko:.

So learn to set boundaries and learn to ensure that you (and husband and baby) get the time alone you need NOW. Then it should be easier to say "No" later on :winkwink: AND you wont feel so "put upon" :hugs:

QT

hey hun, i was on here yesterday, feeling very emotional, ive took the advice of the girls on here on board and have been feeling a bit better..

just remember its ok to say "No" and make your feelings known, tell your OH how you feel, but know that you are not alone :)

xxxx

i totally understand - all i seem to do is cry. I've been on the board for a while now, and haven't posted anything for a while as i even get upset about that - if no 1 will reply etc
:-(

Things just seem to be so hard just now - i burst into tears on thursday because i was suck in a traffic jam.

damn pregnancy hormones.

Big hugs xxxxxx

I burst into tears last weekend because after I cleaned the wooden floors the cat scratched and a left a bit of fur behind. Dur!! :)

Wel since iv been 16weeks iv apparently been different all my family have said iv got an attitude problem :S .. but iv found that all my family have started to annoy me alot aspecially my sister as i think shes feeling left out as shes the older one and im the younger and im getting alot of attention and like when my mum comes over to take me out she will always wants to come with when all we would be going out for is baby clothes or something baby .. and it ends up being more about her when she comes.. i dont know i think my horomones are just all over the place and i just get really annoyed easily i proberley need to just calm down abit haha but people should maybe understand your pregnant and going to have really bad days then alone days and then alright days
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->