RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
hello ladies x

A little about me:
I'm trying to conceive my first with my other half:) we have a 3 year old son together. He's not biologically mine but I love him like my own.we have been trying to conceive for about 3 months now and we are so ready to start our family!Now I'm just looking for some people to stick around and embark on our journeys together. I've had buddies disappear on me lol so hopefully that does not happen.

This is going to be a place for ongoing continuous uplifting support:) I'm excited to get to know you ladies, but be warned I'm a talker!! babydust to all you lovely ladies :dust:

MIZZYD:bfp:

Hello! :wave: I'm in! I'm looking for some TTC buddies to share the daily drama with. My boyfriend and I have been together for nine years; he's 30, I'm 29. We've always known we wanted kids, but wanted to get our careers in order, buy a house, etc before we started a family. We finally feel "ready" and this is our second cycle TTC. Currently I'm in cycle day 2, expect to ovulate around September 4th-5th. I can be an obsessive system tracker/temperature taker, etc. Lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hello! :hi:

Sounds super exciting! 9 years is a long time, glad to hear of a strong couple :)lots and lots of babydust to you hun!

Do you have a gender preference ? Or doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy ?:)

Do you have a gender preference ? Or doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy ?:)

Funny you ask. Over the years I've had A LOT of dreams about having a baby and every single time it has been a boy. So I guess subconsciously I want a boy?? :shrug: But, yes, as long as it's healthy, I will be more than happy! You?

Really? That's amazing , weirdly enough the dreams I have are always boys and sometimes twin boys so maybe I'll have a boy first? And I use to have a baby preference way before I was even TTC and I wanted a boy first. But now I don't care what the gender is as long as the baby(s) are healthy

Have you read/do you recommend any TTC books? I've read "What To Expect Before You're Expecting" and found it really insightful. I've also skimmed through "Great Expectations: Pregnancy & Childbirth" by Marcie Jones which was recommended to me, but it's more of a week-to-week outline of pregnancy. Today I just received "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" from Amazon, looking forward to getting started reading it!

Sadly I do not, I have skimmed the cover of what to expect before your expecting but the only ones that I hear great reviews about is taking charge of your fertility also the great expectations one. but I can recommend I believe its called pressed and soft cups. They aren't books but I heard the pressed makes it easier for the sperm to get to the egg and soft cups helps keeps the sperm from leaking. I heard those worked. And also have you heard of SMEP?

Sadly I do not, I have skimmed the cover of what to expect before your expecting but the only ones that I hear great reviews about is taking charge of your fertility also the great expectations one. but I can recommend I believe its called pressed and soft cups. They aren't books but I heard the pressed makes it easier for the sperm to get to the egg and soft cups helps keeps the sperm from leaking. I heard those worked. And also have you heard of SMEP?

I've heard of SMEP, but only basic info. Sounds basically like fertility awareness, but maybe I'm wrong? I haven't tried soft cups, but I am thinking about trying Mucinex this cycle. We'll see!

Hi ladies, I am 6DPO and on my official cycle #1. I am 28 and DH is 34. We actually tried SMEP this cycle, but not 100% since I made some mistakes with the OPK's.

Hey ladies and welcome MIZZYD!
have you guys heard of preseed? From what I heard it helps the sperm travel easier, making the environment more sperm friendly. I've never tried it, so I can't really review, but I know a lot of people mention it here

Yes and I loved it. One of the best lubes I have used ever, and not just because of the baby making thing, but it is smoother than other lubes. Like you probably have read, do not use the recommended dose, use less than that, I only used a bit on me, and put a little bit on DH and that was more than enough.

Hello MIZZYD and thanks for the info! I've been wondering about Preseed as well! We don't typically use lubricant so I'm worried if I bust it out he will think I'm even more neurotic. He is so patient about the whole thing... I am not. I want my BFP!

Same here, my DH just goes with the flow. I am the one doing the research and buying things.

I just did a search for Pre-Seed on Amazon (I know it's only going to be a matter of time before I cave and buy it...); the search results amused me: lubricant, pregnancy tests, softcups, specula, aaannnnnnd David sunflower seeds :haha: That last one made me giggle.
Any suggestions on who has the best price for it?

David sunflower seeds??? WTF??? For what??? I got mine from Target for $20.00.

Thanks! :D

I'm guessing it shows up because of the word "seed", lol :shrug:

Im hoping for an October bfp. Everyone is getting pregnant and having babies and I, of course am happy for them but I'm ready for it to be my turn too<3

Agreed! An acquaintance/friend just announced yesterday that she is 20 weeks PG. I absolutely HATE that my initial gut reaction is jealousy, makes me feel like such a horrible person :( Because of course I truly am happy and excited for her and her DH!
Lots of baby dust to you ladies! :dust:

MIZZYD, I just noticed your signature! Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

I'm officially in the TWW now. Uugggghhhhhhh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->