Hello Ladies!

I am 11DPO and stopped taking bcp on July 14th. I am just so anxious to conceive again!! I have 3 issues that I am concerned about: asthma-which hasn't bothering me until October of last year. I had to be hospitalized for 3 days and then again in March of this year for 6 days. Overweight, and hypertension. I am just so happy that I am not on them pills any longer! I have been on them for almost 6 years. I feel so much better which is a great thing!!

AF is due between the 26-28 of this month. Yesterday and today I was cramping off and on. Maybe it is a sign that AF is about to start. The only thing I have been doing since I started charting is take my temps daily. I have an appt with my GYN next month since he have to know that I am TTC so he can give me information and of course an checkup, My primary care physician is not that goog when it comes to TTC since her main concern is my health issues, but she is happy that I stopped taking bcp since I was always having headaches and my blood pressure would not stay at a normal level.

FX crossed for us ladies to get our BFP's before next year!:happydance::flower:

Rainbow - I'm pretty sure the glue was sort of IN the incision, not on top of the skin. It seemed (after the swelling/redness went down) that the two sides were almost perfectly fused back together.

Fertility Friend moved my O to CD 12. I dont think the pink CM was implantation, I was thinking it was O spotting maybe, but I had sort of a GUSH of bright RED blood later on the same day i noticed the PINK CM. It went watery pink and then disappeared by the same day, but I've been having spotting on and off since O, so confusing. My temps have stayed up though, except for a SLIGHT dip, but still above the coverline.

Pacific, you seem to be staying as positive as you can for your friend, and I really admire that. I know it's hard to be excited for her, when you just want your own :bfp: so badly. Since she knows your TTC and will likely be sensitive, I'm sure she wont be rubbing it in your face and will understand that even though your happy for her you might need to stay a bit aloof.
It does suck that you'l be in the TWW while traveling, I don't envy that one tiny bit. I also agree that people with children/who don't understand the feelings of TTC or don't know your struggling with it can say the worst possible thing. I generally chalk it up to ignorance rather than facetious intentions, but still, those comments can be like a punch in the gut. Hang in there.

As for getting pregnant in your 30's, although it might not be ideal for you, it's not as ominous as it might feel. My mother was 32 when my youngest brother was born, and he was a total surprise. She needed Provera to ovulate and get pregnant with me and my brother who is only 2 years younger than me, but ten years later she got a surprise baby. Also, my aunt didn't have children until her second marriage and with her daughters she was 33 and 35 and they are perfectly healthy beautiful girls (although the latter was a few weeks preemie).

I was just discussing this with my oldest childhood girl friend. She is 26 and just got married a few months ago. They do want a baby, but her husband is still in training with the military and they don't feel quite ready yet. She says she'd like to have a baby or at least get pregnant before she turns 30. I told her while that is a great goal, she shouldn't let it feel like a limitation. She had some issues with HPV and her reproductive health and is worried that it will take her a while to conceive, but I told her to try not to stress, as she'll be doing plenty of that once they are actively trying.

No matter what, feel free to lurk if that's what you feel like doing, or if you want to talk about it or vent or just chat to try and keep yourself busy I'll be around and always with an ear open.:hugs:

Hello Ladies!

I am 11DPO and stopped taking bcp on July 14th. I am just so anxious to conceive again!! I have 3 issues that I am concerned about: asthma-which hasn't bothering me until October of last year. I had to be hospitalized for 3 days and then again in March of this year for 6 days. Overweight, and hypertension. I am just so happy that I am not on them pills any longer! I have been on them for almost 6 years. I feel so much better which is a great thing!!

AF is due between the 26-28 of this month. Yesterday and today I was cramping off and on. Maybe it is a sign that AF is about to start. The only thing I have been doing since I started charting is take my temps daily. I have an appt with my GYN next month since he have to know that I am TTC so he can give me information and of course an checkup, My primary care physician is not that goog when it comes to TTC since her main concern is my health issues, but she is happy that I stopped taking bcp since I was always having headaches and my blood pressure would not stay at a normal level.

FX crossed for us ladies to get our BFP's before next year!:happydance::flower:

@aidensmama that's pretty cool , the glue=) I'm sorry that AF got you this month, I hope next cycle you get you're bfp =)

@pacificlin you're welcome!:) I hope you get your bfp soon!! Hopefully by next cycle we all have our bfp!!!!!!!<3

@momwife hi and welcome!! Hopefully the cramping is due to pregnancy and not AF! I hope that you get your bfp this month!:) are you having any other symptoms?

I am not having any symptoms today. Will keep you ladies updated if AF shows or if I am having any more symptoms.

Pacificlin, My mom had me when she was 38 also and she told me that she was surprised that she was pregnant. She told me she was wondering why she was losing weight but her boobs was getting bigger.:haha: I was her 5th and last child, I wish I was close in age with my siblings. I think she had a hard pregnancy with me since she was smoking and drinking when she was pregnant with me. Which is very bad!! I could been born with low birth weight, birth defects, and other health conditions such as asthma which I currently have:growlmad:

I hope everybody is doing ok today!

Thanks! I will keep you guys updated as well, tho I am feeling out for the month :/

Pacificlin, My mom had me when she was 38 also and she told me that she was surprised that she was pregnant. She told me she was wondering why she was losing weight but her boobs was getting bigger.:haha: I was her 5th and last child, I wish I was close in age with my siblings. I think she had a hard pregnancy with me since she was smoking and drinking when she was pregnant with me. Which is very bad!! I could been born with low birth weight, birth defects, and other health conditions such as asthma which I currently have:growlmad:

Nice to meet you, MomWife! :wave: Yikes, I am glad you were born healthy for the most part!
I am my mom's only child, my dad has two children from his first marriage. My half-sister and half-brother are six and nine years older than me respectively. I agree, I wish I was closer in age to my siblings. Six-nine years doesn't seem like a big gap now that we're older, but it's pretty significant when you're younger. I kinda got to experience what it was like to have siblings, but also felt like an only child quite often (for the most part they lived with their mom and when they were old enough to move out I was still quite young). My niece (sister's daughter) is sixteen years-old so there's also going to be an even bigger gap between our kids' age! I always liked having my brother and sister around, but them being so much older than me they were not usually as equally enthused, lol ;) My boyfriend is the oldest of four kids, all just a few years apart; they are all very close. Our own childhood experiences and relationships with our siblings has definitely made us realize that we want to have two kids without a major age difference.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!! :D

I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My older sister is 4 years older than me and my younger sister is 15 years younger than me and my younger brother is about 11 months younger than me lol. We are all really close tho.that's what I love most, the closeness support and security <3

I'm on CD 17 and today I have been really moody and irratable. Kinda set in my ways today , but I attribute that to what's going on in my personal life tho nothing today "bad" has happened :shrug: I'm still kinda mad I literaly have no reason to be :( ugh.

Honestly I'm hanging in there but I hope you guys are doing better than me:)

Babydust

Hi ladies!

I am now 15dpo and my nipples are so sensitive! I don't know if that is a sign that AF is about to show or what. AF is suppose to show between the 28th and Oct 1st. FertilityFriend says that AF supposed to show today ot tomorrow. I guess ff is going by my last cycle since AF showed on 15dpo. I will see how the rest of the week goes! FX for you ladies!:hugs:

Nice to meet you, MomWife! :wave: Yikes, I am glad you were born healthy for the most part!
I am my mom's only child, my dad has two children from his first marriage. My half-sister and half-brother are six and nine years older than me respectively. I agree, I wish I was closer in age to my siblings. Six-nine years doesn't seem like a big gap now that we're older, but it's pretty significant when you're younger. I kinda got to experience what it was like to have siblings, but also felt like an only child quite often (for the most part they lived with their mom and when they were old enough to move out I was still quite young). My niece (sister's daughter) is sixteen years-old so there's also going to be an even bigger gap between our kids' age! I always liked having my brother and sister around, but them being so much older than me they were not usually as equally enthused, lol ;) My boyfriend is the oldest of four kids, all just a few years apart; they are all very close. Our own childhood experiences and relationships with our siblings has definitely made us realize that we want to have two kids without a major age difference.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!! :D

I am glad also that I was healthy somewhat. My siblings are 11-15 years older than me! The crazy thing is my sister and both of my brothers ask me for advice which is soooo funny since I am the youngest. I agree with you when you mentioned having kids close in age. My siblings never understood me since I was the youngest.:growlmad: Now that I am older they want to talk to me all the time and now I am the one who sometimes makes excuses. We get along but my two brothers live in a different state and my sister lives about 45 minutes from me which isn't bad.

How are you doing today?

Well ladies, sorry for the late update, AF showed on the 26 and now I am spotting which AF will probably be done by tomorrow. I am happy that AF has been short this cycle and last cycle. I have never had short cycles ever. Even while I was on BCP and during AF always lasted between 6-7 days.

How is everybody doing so far??

I'm sorry AF showed her ugly face: ( atleast it was short this cycle tho . and I'm doing ok AF is due shortly so just waiting and seeing :) but Im convinced AF is showing up :(

Yea I am happy that it was short!:flower: I hope AF don't show her face for you. Remember you are not out until she shows up. We never want her to show up since we want to be pregnant very badly. Keep me updated if she does or not. :hugs:

Fx that next cycle will your month!!:) and thank you I will!!:) also I love the new profile pic!

MomWife- Sorry aunt flo showed up, but I'm glad she didn't stick around long. As much as I hate to see her come around, I'm always glad when it's short. I hate when it drags out like 6, 7, or 8 days. Ugh.

Rainbow, like MomWife said, your not out until she shows, so I'll keep my FX'ed for you. :dust:

AFM, I'm on CD 11 and think that I will likely O in the next couple of days, possibly even today. Last cycle FF friend put O at CD 11 based on temps, then moved it to CD 12. That cycle was so annoying because I only had a 6 day Luteal Phase. I haven't seen any EWCM, but it's been super watery for a few days, My bb's are feeling just a little heavy/tender ( common for me around O) my temp dipped a bit today and I'm feeling a little crampy (though it could be from BD'ing last night, I guess..). I'll just have to wait and see what my temps and CM are like over the next few days. I was hoping my OPK's I ordered online would be in before now so I could start testing and take some of the guesswork out, but they haven't arrived, so if my temps confirm O before they get here I'll just save them for next cycle.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sending good vibes your ways ladies!

Thank you :)

I hope you catch the egg this month!!! How exciting will that be <3
I hope youre doing well as well! Babydust to you :dust:

*Update*

I'm in CD 24 and my breasts have been sore today! Not normal! I've noticed that this past week my breasts would seem sore like when I would walk down the stairs or lay a certain way (not on them tho) but when I would feel them it wouldn't be sore. I also noticed the aching. But today they are sore on the sides and towards the front by touch. They hurt when I bend down and when my arms I too close. My right areola seems darker and my boobs look a little bigger. But I have been having AF cramps plus other uterine and lower abdomen cramping and a wierd on and off slight pressure feeling. Been having cravings . and somewhat frequent urination.also my back hurts.but because of the AF type cramping I have decided to wear a liner just in case. I'm so confused but hopefully this is my month. Also I will be going to Disneyland ( :yipee: ) on Halloween and some days afterwards so if I am pregnant I'm not going on any of the rides so its gonna be obvious somethings up and my family are not dum and will catch on so they will be finding out pretty early lol. Fx for us ladiess!!

:dust:

Woohoo. Disney sounds like fun:happydance: I mean it would kinda suck not being able to go on the rides and sharing the news early if your not quite ready, but if it's for a sticky little baby it will totally be worth it and you can still enjoy yourself.

BB's sound like good signs, that was an early symptom for me when i was preg with DS. My hubby was like "WOAH....look at THOSE" and i'm like...yeah...they are sore...but not to the touch. As for cramping/pressure in your abdomen, it could definitely be a positive sign. I felt a lot early in preg with DS too (though a little further in than you would be), so much that kit kinda scared me and my doc had to assure me it was totally normal and just a sign of things moving around/stretching/ making a cozy place for baby.

FX'ed for you, and hoping that I'll be right behind you.

Exactly. I definitely want to wait till I'm past 13 weeks to break the news to my family but that. Might not happen that way lol. And very true.mi love disneyland and all the rides but if I'm pregnant the only thing I can do is watch the shows and parades but if that means a sticky bean then totally worth it! :)

And thank you that's really reassuring!! The cramping is scaring me because I don't want AF to show up :( but ATM I don't have any cramping and my left breast is only slightly sore now.and this pressure feeling on the right side of lower tummy that lasted for about 3 seconds. I hope it really is the baby in there!

Thank you so much! And fx for your bfp as well!!!:) :dust:

Hey ladies just thought I'd update you

Looks like I'm back to cycle day 1. Started bleeding , very light but AF is due tomorrow but due to having irregular cycles I'm just gonna call this cycle day 1. Im going to monitor the bleeding and see if it picks up or goes away

Hey ladies just thought I'd update you

Looks like I'm back to cycle day 1. Started bleeding , very light but AF is due tomorrow but due to having irregular cycles I'm just gonna call this cycle day 1. Im going to monitor the bleeding and see if it picks up or goes away

I'm sorry. You'll have to keep updated about whether it turns out to be AF or if it goes away. I'm 3dpo today and had some light bleeding yesterday that stopped in the afternoon evening, I also have irregular cycles so i wasn't sure what was going on, but then it just stopped, I think it was due to ovulation. Could it have been implantation spotting? that can happen around the time your period is due, which is why so many women don't know if they are really getting their period or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->