Its ok and I will

I never had ovulation spotting so idk maybe it was implantation is that to early?? And I have no idea :/ when I wiped it was pinkish brownish .

Its ok and I will

I never had ovulation spotting so idk maybe it was implantation is that to early?? And I have no idea :/ when I wiped it was pinkish brownish .

Well pinkish brownish is often what a lot of ladies see around the time AF is due before they find out they were pregnant and usually figure it was implantation spotting. How many dpo are you? I dont think it's too early

I hope so :/ I hope its not AF, that will be so devastating . for some weird feeling I don't feel out but idk maybe I'm just in denial that AF is here. And I'm 11 dpo and the cramps picked up. Not a lot and they aren't painful but I'm definitely cramping on and off

I hope so :/ I hope its not AF, that will be so devastating . for some weird feeling I don't feel out but idk maybe I'm just in denial that AF is here. And I'm 11 dpo and the cramps picked up. Not a lot and they aren't painful but I'm definitely cramping on and off

My temp stayed at the coverline today, it's been the same for a few days, but still over the coverline. I had good EWCM and a little cramping, but I also had some spotting. I am skeptical about O and whether I really did, I wish I had used OPK's this cycle so I felt more sure. I wanna be positive, I'm just having a down day.

One of my best girl friends from highschool who has a son the same age a DS had a baby girl yesterday. She is so beautiful and I love seeing the pictures, I am so happy for them, but I am also so jealous. Honestly I'd really love to have a daughter, I have DS to play cars and trains and roll in the dirt with. I'd love a little girl to dress up and play dolls and have tea parties and put cute little pink baby tu-tus and headbands on. I 'd love another little boy as well, to give DS a brother for company, but seeing the four of them together, her ds holding the new baby and kissing her and they just look so happy, it's put me in a weird place today.

Hope your doing well, all we can do is wait and see what happens next with both of us. FX'ed that your spotting stops and that your on your way to a :bfp::thumbup: :dust:

I know exactly how you feel . my friend just had a baby girl like a week or two ago and I'm happy for her but wish it was me too. I hope your day is better today :)

And turns out AF got me

Fx for you :)

I know exactly how you feel . my friend just had a baby girl like a week or two ago and I'm happy for her but wish it was me too. I hope your day is better today :)

And turns out AF got me

Fx for you :)

Aww. Shucks! Sorry AF showed up!:hugs: Onward to a new cycle for you, hopefully this will be the lucky one!

I'm 5dpo today and my temp dipped below cover. I did wake up a few hours early, I used an adjuster but it was still a big dip. I marked it on my chart but disregarded it for today. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Feel like I'm always "waiting and seeing":dohh: I've read some ladies get an implantation dip around this time, it would be sort of early, but possible. I really hope it's anything but AF about to start. Last cycle I had a 6 day LP and I'm really hoping it's not short again this cycle.

I am in better spirits today, still not bouncing off the walls, but much improved frame of mind from yesterday.

How are you feeling? Hope AF hasn't got you too discouraged.

Hey ladies. I apologize for not being around. I have been having problems with asthma. I am doing much better today. Will see my asthma nurse next Thursday, hopefully she will change my inhalers. I am on CD14 now. I don't think this is my month. I haven't O yet according to FF and Ovufriend. If I feel great I will BD tonight. I think I should O before Sunday.:shrug: I find out in a few days. I see a lot of pregnant ladies wishing they were me. Sometimes I daydream of being pregnant. I hope you ladies have been ok.

Hey ladies! So sorry for going MIA. How have you guys been?

momwife congrats on your bfp!!:)

Hey ladies! So sorry for going MIA. How have you guys been?

momwife congrats on your bfp!!:)

a lil update

no bfp for me yet. Stopped ttc pretty much after my last post. Lately now just getting ready for school and getting to move. Back on the ttc wagon. Started taking b6 complex because mt luteal phase was sp short. Averaging 8-9 days. Not good! And on top of that my cycles were super irregular. My shortest cycle being 23 days! Now my luteal phase is increasing and my cycle is regulating back to its normal 31 day cycle:) I am a firm believer in b6 complex. It works for me! But disclaimer b6 does not work for everyone. I've heard b6 "screwing up" peoples cycles. Just gotta find what works for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->