I just did a online chat with hotmail support n they told me to fill out the form and I said I did n it it didnt work n they just went ok I hope you resolve it bye! Really helpful

So he knew the password initially and got in that way? Once in, he changed it?

Does Hotmail 'block' access to an account of you try to put the password in wrong too many times? Say 10? If so, I'd block it that way as I assume he wouldn't know the security questions to get back in? I think if its blocked for wrong password attempts eventually the correct password won't work until the security questions are answered.

It'd mean you would lose access to your account but I don't think that'd bother you at this stage?

Sorry if that's no help!

Joy x

Yeah he knew the password when we were together then changed it once we broke up unfortunately it doesnt block the account I already did that trying to figure out the password it just says click here to reset your password n obviously I cant do it! So annoying iv been trying to figure out how to close it for weeks!

Oh and because iv created a new account im not bothered about using the old one I just wanna close it completely

Have you spoken to your ex about it? If not, I would do. I would tell him either he needs to close the account and get his own, or give it back to you. If he won't, go to the Police and see if they can help at all.

Try googling 'hotmail been hacked' there's a wiki how page that comes up that has some good steps to follow, one is a option that says 'someone else is using my account' maybe try that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->