I don't think your stupid, these things happen.

The only way you'll know either way hun is to take a test.

:hugs: You're not stupid at all... and stessing about it might cause your period to be late anyway. You'd probably get an accurate result on a test now if you can get one tomorrow x

It's definitely true that your mind can play some evil tricks with your body!

I know it might not be the "best" time for you to have another baby, but you know I truly think that all things happen for a reason (and I ttc'd with many losses). Whatever happens and whatever you do decide you know you'll have support here.

:hugs: try not to stress as that will make af run a mile lol ...nobody here will judge u ...snetty is expecting again she was a may mummy sp u could be buddies again xxx

Sarah, I hope you get the result you want. Just to let you all know, in case anyone doesn't, you can buy the morning after pill over the counter at chemists. Yes it's expensive (£25ish) but surely it's worth it for piece of mind.

In the same boat, except my lil one is barely 3 months... Read on the net that getting pregnant again so soon it is considered a high risk pregnancy??!! I'm very worried but what will be will be.

These things happen honey.It might just be the stress thats delaying your period.
I hope everything turns out how you want it to xxxx

i agree with the others hun
you're not silly at all things happen
i had a huge scare when emily was
a few months old like you say things happen
for a reason ... if you need me you know where
i am :flower: good luck for tomorrow you'll
have to let us know what happens

big hugs :hugs: :hugs:

xxx​

:hugs: You're not the first and you won't be the last. 1 year is a lovely age gap x

:hugs: katie's 1 17 days before my EDD! it wasnt planned, i just assumed it wouldnt happen to me :dohh: thats one lesson i've defo learned! hope you get the result you want hun, but if you are pregnant, remember it isnt the end of the world, it's bloody hard work, but everything happens for a reason! the way i'm lookiing at it now is, i get the sleepless nights out the way, i get the nappies, weaning and all that business out the way all in one go! christ, the thought of having to go thru it all again a few years line makes my head hurt! so glad its the way it is!

it was people's reactions that bothered me most. there's threads somewhere in 2nd tri about being so scared of "coming out"! in the end i was 18 weeks when i started telling people, and there's still some people out there that dont realise i'm pregnant yet! one of my bosses at work didnt know til i was about 26 weeks! god knows how!

people will suprise you, my parents were really disappointed at first, but they'remore excited with this one thn katie! and friends that i thought would bitch were really supportive saying how its so much better to do it this way!!

:hugs: I hope you get the result you want. The mind can seriously play tricks, if you are worrying and constantly thinking about being pregnant your mind can trick you into thinking you feel certain things. I think all you can do is wait for AF to show up or take a test. Oh, and don't feel silly. You were using protection, this wasn't your fault. If you are pregnant you will find a way to cope, I know I've not spoken to you much but it seems quite clear you've already done a brilliant job with Harriet. xx

There is hundreds of people out there that have babies this close together, planned or not. Also it's not like if you are pregnant the baby is coming NOW, it's 9 months away, your LO will be just over a year old.
Also, your OH saying these negative things, he's being very extreme so I would ignore it.
If you are hun it will all be okay, all of us on here I'm sure will support you!
Think about the people who have quads or something, now that is a challenge lol. :)

Hi Sarah

Hope you get the result your looking for hun, accidents do happen even to girls much older than yourself, no one will think bad of you if you are pregnant im sure after the initial shock your OH will come round and as some of the girls have said a year is a nice gap between babies, im hoping to start TTC myself soon, which ever way your test turns out I wish you the best of luck x x

Got my fingers crossed you get the result you want hun! And i hope your OH gets more supportive thats not fair on you sweetie xx

Hope you get the right result hunni x

just after having a baby it can take ages for you to get properly regular again! and noone would think badly of you for getting pregnant again so soon, i really thought people would think bad about me, but noone did at all, well not that they said to me!

I know how you're feeling. I got pregnant with Mady when Aiden was 7 months old. I was terrified of what people would think and just about died when I realized I would have to tell my parents (and my OH's parents). We were in a bad situation (OH didn't work, we were both still in school, living with our parents) but in the end it all turned out. A month before Mady was born my OH got a job and five days before she was born, we moved into our own apartment.

It's been kind of hard, but the hardest part was being pregnant and trying to chase after Aiden. I actually found that it's been really easy to adjust to being a mom of 2, especially when they're so close. I never got used to sleeping through the night, I still have to change Aiden's diapers, etc. And like you said, everything happens for a reason.

If you ever want to talk, just message me. Oh, and I'm 18, so I understand the age thing, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->