hoping to test in the next few days, just need to get somewhere to get my hands on a testing kit haha in between running around everywhere else haha!

ill keep updating with things, i feel so lonely though OH is not supportive he is convinced i WILL get rid of it, and he wont hear anything else but he knows that i dont agree with that and he keeps telling me i wont cope, it will ruin my life and everyone will think bad of me :(
but i will get through it no matter what. I just hope if this isnt pregnancy i dont have something wrong with me :S?

And getting rid of your baby would NOT ruin your life then? God your OH needs to wake up.
Worrying can delay your period, perhaps it's that. Hun, if you are pregnant you need to just think about yourself and not your OH's stupid comments, this is far more important and you will be able to get through it, and from there on whatever life throws at you you will be strong.

It sounds to me like your other half is being very inconsiderate and immature. He should be being supportive. After all, it take two to tango. You should try reminding him of that fact.

Hugs to you and I hope everything works out for you.

hey huns any news? and my god can i ask why are u still with this man, i get feeling he blames u for it if u are preg, well he must remember without him its an impossible task and anyway it was accidental so know one is to blame its just a shame he making u feel like this.
huns i had my first baby at 16 yeah it was hard and all the rest of it but he never ruined my life, now to have a second so close is a great thing, my son is 8 and his lil sis is nearly 2 they have a 6 year gap which i also love but i do wish id done it sooner this is why we started trying for number 3 when our daughter was 10 months, huns it will be fine and u have so much support here, also huns family friends and people like that if there not happy for u then they dnt have to stay around do they.
did u test today huns, i really think u should make it a priority in the next few days as u sound very distraught at not knowing and i think if u get a clear answer yes or no then u can start to really think about what ur going to do, i hope u get what u want huns and do let us all know how the testing went were here for u huns xxx

:hugs:hi sarah, im in a simular situation to you, im nearly 28, im married and I have 3 children a 7, 5, and a 7month old. I think im pregnant again, I did a test this morning and got a very faint positive, I dont know if it was my eyes playin tricks but my sister could see the line too and she has really bad eyesight.So im now sittin opposite my husband typing this pretending everything is alright when inside I just want to scream that I think im pregnant and I dont know what to do because im scare of what his reaction is going to be. hes such an amazing dad to the 3 we have but hes only 27 and I feel this is going to put too much pressure on him. im going to test again in the next couple of days to double check but deep down I know I am, I can just feel it. so your not alone hun.:hugs:

Sarah I don't have much/any advice but firstly : :hugs:
From the posts I've seen you make, you're very mature, sensible and I know you'd cope if you were pregnant again. You must be so scared though :hugs:

Didn't wanna read and run - just wanted to say I agree with everyone else here, your OH needs to wake the hell up and take responsibility, and if he doesn't then big deal. You sound like you're doing a fabulous job with one, and you could do the same with two! :) Tell him where to shove it lol :p Best of luck with your test tomorrow xx

:hugs: good luck with testing hun. Hope you get the result you want xx

omg im sorry but your oh sounds like an arse, he needs to be supporting u right now not worrying what other ppl will think of him! :growlmad: i really hope you get the result you want tomorrow when you test. will be thinking of you x

Good luck. I hope everything works out and your OH pulls his head from his as (sorry, but how dare he speak to you like that?) Remember, no matter what happens, you will make it.

good luck testing today, no matter the outcome :hugs: x

Good luck testing today hunny, hope you get the result you want xox

Your OH needs to start taking responsibility for his actions. x

good luck testing hun xx

hope you get the result you want and tht oh comes round if you are.

dont let anyone push you into a termination.. look at it this way.. yes having a another child unplanned may push your relationship to breaking point but if your relationship isnt strong enough to cope with that is it going to be strong enough to cope with the resentment you may feel for being forced into a descion?

hugs xxx

Congratulations hun:hugs: I'm so glad your acting positive:)

I hope your family and OH are supportive xx

CONGRATS!!!!! :hugs:
There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your babies. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. So congrats on #2!!

omg omg omg im so happy for you!!!
(lets just hope the folks are too)

:dance: :dance:

congratualtions hun :hugs:

congrats hun! you might be suprised by your family and that, i was with mine. if you ever need a chat about it all, feel free to PM me xx

Congrats hunni been watching this thread. Sometimes its never the 'best' time for a baby but it will all work out in the end,its wasnt the 'best' time when I got pg last year but I wouldnt change my baby for anything :hugs:

conratulations Sarah, im really pleased your pleased, I get why you feel you need to feel 'secretly excited' as it is such a big deal but now you know how you can feel you can start to enjoy pregnancyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->