Congrats! I'm so happy for you, I think everything will turn out wonderful for you. Hats off to you for being so strong!

Congratulations honey :hugs: I know you'll cope, and I'm sure you've dealt with the judgemental people before when you were pregnant with Harriet! How far do you think you are? xx

Congrats chickie.
You will cope and you always have lots of support from us girls on here xxxxx

Congrats hunny. Everything will be ok. Good luck xx

Hiya hun,these things do happen and im sure you will be fine,your obviously a brilliant mummy to little harriet there so try not to worry too much:hugs:
And congratulation...were all here for support whenever you need it :hugs:

OMG Congrats hunny.

I hope everything sorts its self out and ur oh and folks came round to the idea.

CONGRATS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you SO will get through this. I'm so glad your thinking positive and remember your little girl will have a playmate :) Quite frankly - fuck your OH, please ignore his comments and whatever he is going to say. Don't let him pressure you in any way, you've made your decision and I really think you are so strong to do this. Also let me assure you that you are not the only woman to have this happen there are a lot of girls in the same situation so never feel alone :) (could happen to me I have to wait till near the end of the month to test though)
Tell your family when you are ready, you've got plenty of time.
Your gonna do good :hugs:

Congratulations!! Your children will grow up together being great friends because of the smaller gap! x

:hugs: he sounds like a typical man to me! although my OH was the opposite and i was the one worried! xxxx

Thanks ladies, your making me feel so much better!

my evening has be filled with tears, and arguements. OH is not budging and looks like (at the minute) if i keep it, which i know i will! he wont be around, he wants nothing to do with another baby. TBH i think he is scared because he will actually HAVE to face up to parenthood now, whereas he gets out of it at the minute with Harriet.
He is doing the whole guilt trip thing, getting friends to talk to me but you know what he can get lost, everyone can. I CAN do this. This is the hard part for me, once its in the open and things are clear i want a enjoyful pregnany like the last one.
This didnt mean to happen but it has so ill dealt with it.
Cant thank you enough everyone! x

and you can do it sweetie! :flower: my boys are 20 months to the day and they are so very close in age and having a built in playmate is a real help!

I am sure OH will warm up to it... this was a shock for sure :winkwink:

congrats hun, its normal to be excited i know i secretly would be if i fell now lol

this weeks ask a mum thread in baby club is about pennysbored who is currently 31 weeks pregnant and her daughter is just over 9 months.. get yourself in there chick im sure she could answer alot of questions for you xx

re your oh, tell him you have made your descion and its not up for discussion anymore.. like i said before dont go with it to 'save' your relationship, shame on him for acting like this is he proposing that he will abandon the child you already have? i really hope he is just scared and stops acting like a child and starts supporting you, your child and your unborn child

more hugs xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sarah, don't feel you need to be brave all the time though, I am sure you must be feeling quite scared. Just because your OH is struggling to handle it, it doesn't mean you have to be strong to compensate for him, iykwim? I'm not trying to second guess how you're feeling, just saying that whatever you're feeling it's important to acknowledge it and hopefully chat about it with friends, family etc.
I second what FierceAngel says about chatting to people on here who have been in a similar situation, too.

oh and there's a true life story of a woman who had 2 babies in 12 months in the Oct issue of Mother and Baby that might be worth a read...

Congrats hun, some ppl say it is the best way having ure LO's close together. :hugs:

I have only just seen this thread but wanted to wish you congratulations. I can't imagine how hard it must be facing this with an unsupportive OH but good for you hon for sticking to your guns.

As for friends and family - I can't believe people are so callous as to tell you to 'get rid of it'... You do whatever you think is right.

:hugs:

Wow congrats! Keep strong and do what you want to do regardless of what others might say. Good luck telling your family. Sorry your OH is being a jerk!

Congratulations, and I hope your OH starts being more supportive soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->