19th April - 23rd April Meets in and around Prestatyn, Llandudno, Chester Zoo + more

P

pinkmummy

Ok bit of a random and late request I know but just thought I would see if there was any interest.

OH and I are taking the kids to Pontins at Prestatyn the week of the 19th April. We are looking at going to Chester Zoo and the Cheshire Oaks Deisgner Outlet one day and Llandudno to the Greenwood Forest Park another day. We were just wondering if anyone around the area fancied meeting up?

I think we are looking at going Tuesday 20th and Thursday 22nd :thumbup: If anyone would like to meet up just let me know xx

Sorry hun i have only just been to the zoo:( But i wouldn't recommend you try doing the zoo and cheshire oaks on the same day:nope:

I went to the zoo on fri, got there about 10.45 and left just before 5 and didn't even go round it all, its really big and i was knackered after that!

Thanks hunni :) I think we are gonna go to Cheshire Oaks on the way back on Friday as we thought we wouldn't be able to do it all in one day! xx

i went to the greenwood centre a couple of years ago with mine and they loved it, they have an amazing grass slide and beautiful views of snowdon x

We didn't even know about it until my friend mentioned it the other day. I'm so looking forward to it xx

ahh i thought it was may for a min then! im off to visit wobbles them dates in may was gunna suggest doing something! ooohhh well! have fun tho cheaster zoo is great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->