1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

CoastiesGirl

Reaction score
I should of ovulated yesterday. I took a trigger shot Sunday evening. Who is starting the 2WW with me?

I should of ovulated yesterday. I took a trigger shot Sunday evening. Who is starting the 2WW with me?

I took my trigger shot this past sat nite so im pretty close with u for the 2ww...sux huh?:growlmad: Happy thoughts for u!!!! [-o<:af:

I am 2DPO. Doing the natural way, only been trying for #1 for 2 months.

I 3dpo and ready for this 2ww to be over!!

i am 2 dpo we are on cycle #1 with #4. This TWW is going to make me BOnkers i can't wait to hear when every one starts to :test:

Aww cute its a great age isn't it =) I can't wait to have another =)

So how is everyone feeling today?? Is anyone going to be symptom spotting?? Lol

Rise and shine & ready for 3dpo! this is gona be a looong 2ww if im already this anxious!!!! hows everybody else holding up?

Rise and shine & ready for 3dpo! this is gona be a looong 2ww if im already this anxious!!!! hows everybody else holding up?

Not too well sista! No symptoms yet :D! I have never wanted sore bbs, cramping and mild spotting (IB) SO BAD in my entire life! 3 DPO today!

Not too well sista! No symptoms yet :D! I have never wanted sore bbs, cramping and mild spotting (IB) SO BAD in my entire life! 3 DPO today![/QUOTE]

Dont get discouraged..remember some women never have a single symptom!! I've only had extreme gas pains(tmi), but I've heard that could be from the injectables I had this round! I'm [-o< for us all!

Not too well sista! No symptoms yet :D! I have never wanted sore bbs, cramping and mild spotting (IB) SO BAD in my entire life! 3 DPO today!

Not to mention you are still very early on!!! I bet u'll get those sore bb's before u know it:happydance:

So when can you officially start testing? I tested like crazy Cycle #1 but I want to be a "smart" tester this time around..when is the day I can start? 9 DPO?

So when can you officially start testing? I tested like crazy Cycle #1 but I want to be a "smart" tester this time around..when is the day I can start? 9 DPO?

You know I have always waited the full 14 days(suggested by my dr) with the occasional 2-3 days early outa 0% patience. But I have read alot of women starting 5-10dpo usually w bfn only to get a bfp after retesting several days later when they were supposed 2 test originally:haha: I never wanted 2 waste the expensive tests but I see alot of them use $1 store tests for those early days!!! Not a bad idea.

I found a cute website countdowntopregnancy.com that has symton charts for dpo as well as when to take hpt and the percentage of accuracy according to ure dpo..check it out

Cool. I got some Wondfo strips off of Amazon..most reviews said they are really good. I figured I would buy the expensive digital ones once I get BFP on the cheapo ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->