1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

You're not out til the :witch: is at your door!!!! :winkwink:

Good one:haha: that cracked me up! I see af is due the 24th for you. My doc says to test 14 days after my iui(which is next mon) but af isnt due till 22nd or 23rd so I will be right there with you! FX and lots of[-o< for us both!!!

You're not out til the :witch: is at your door!!!! :winkwink:

Good one:haha: that cracked me up! I see af is due the 24th for you. My doc says to test 14 days after my iui(which is next mon) but af isnt due till 22nd or 23rd so I will be right there with you! FX and lots of[-o< for us both!!!

Yeah, AF is due roughly 25/24th, but as it's my first cycle off BC then anything could happen. However I seem to remember having a 28 day cycle before I went onto Yasmin 4yrs ago.....

Sending good luck vibes your way :happydance:

xx

Now at 6 DPO, and very late last night my boobs started to get sore.......

We're all desperately trying to guess if we are or not but the reality is that we won't know until testing day :wacko: No more waiting please!!!!

xxx

Exactly!! I've been reading that implantation can commonly occur at 10+ days dpo and it does depend on your cycle!!

Had a BFN on tuesday lol, but would have been only 5dpo! We should all have a pact - no testing until at least 12 days dpo!!!

:flower:

I am POAS addict! No way I could hold out for 12dpo!

Another BFN this morning....9dpo...Im sure this cycle is a bust...I thought my chances were good too because I had 8 mature follies...Just goes to show you numbers dont matter.

Exactly!! I've been reading that implantation can commonly occur at 10+ days dpo and it does depend on your cycle!!

Had a BFN on tuesday lol, but would have been only 5dpo! We should all have a pact - no testing until at least 12 days dpo!!!

:flower:

I think I'll try to wait till 14dpo..of course thats only till monday for me!

whats trigger shot? im 1dpo also!

:wave:Welcome to the wait. Trigger shot is an hcg shot that induces the final maturation of follies & ovulation. Stays in the system for atleast 10dpo & can give a false positive on preg test if taken to soon.

10dpo today...here is the scoop!
Woke up at 6:30am and tested. Got the faintest of faint second lines...Not even enough to get in a picture. I am not even calling it a BFP...
Went back to bed until 9:30 then got up and tinkled. Had dark brown spotting when I wiped...I dunno what to think. I feel like AF is coming. I have been having cramping for 3 days now. I had IB with DS but I recall it being before 10dpo and it was more pink colored...I dunno

HA! This was the original thread I was on. I couldn't find it all these days. I am currently 11 DPO waiting to test tomorrow. FXed for all of us!!

Woke up at 6:30am and tested. Got the faintest of faint second lines...Not even enough to get in a picture. I am not even calling it a BFP...
Went back to bed until 9:30 then got up and tinkled. Had dark brown spotting when I wiped...I dunno what to think. I feel like AF is coming. I have been having cramping for 3 days now. I had IB with DS but I recall it being before 10dpo and it was more pink colored...I dunno

I dont know missyt since IB can be pink or brown you never know!!!! Af like cramps can also be a symptom.

Welcome back desiwannabmom. Was wondering where you disappeared to!

Thanks Gingerbread. I am on the March 19/20th thread and I thought that was THIS thread and wondered where YOU disappeared to :)! Then I realized today that I was on a different thread all along :p! There are so many ladies testing this weekend/Monday it is just unbelievable. A couple/three ladies already got BFPs on that other thread at around 8/9/10 DPO.

Baby dust to all!

I dont know missyt since IB can be pink or brown you never know!!!! Af like cramps can also be a symptom.

Welcome back desiwannabmom. Was wondering where you disappeared to!

OOPS! I meant Coastiesgirl:dohh: And another point about your IB..it can happen anyday between day 6-12 even if it was earlier with your DS I'm sure it can be different with each child. FX'd!!!

Thanks Gingerbread. I am on the March 19/20th thread and I thought that was THIS thread and wondered where YOU disappeared to :)! Then I realized today that I was on a different thread all along :p! There are so many ladies testing this weekend/Monday it is just unbelievable. A couple/three ladies already got BFPs on that other thread at around 8/9/10 DPO.

Baby dust to all!

I know..I get confused too with some others I'm in(just mixed up names on last post). Glad to have you back although that other thread you've been in sounds like good luck!!! lots of BFP.

OMG LADIES!! BFP!!!

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/galaytormus/baby2/CIMG1114.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"