1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

Morning everyone!!

How's everybody doing today? Ginger and Kendra, any news, symptoms etc?

11DPO and a :bfn: for me this morning......

xxx

:witch: got me this morning! How are you feeling? Have you tested again? FX'd for you!!!!!

Yep, :witch: for me yesterday too. Not sure why but I'd convinced myself she wouldn't come this time (even though we only :sex: once this month lol and after O) and was doing tests every day! Of course I'm ok with this as I didn't want an Xmas baby, so while it's kinda disappointing I'm also a little bit relieved too in some ways :shrug:

Also, this is my 2nd natural period off BC so now I know that I'm 28days each cycle, spot on this time - AF came exactly when she was due, and this month I'm gonna be using my new OPK's which is very exciting!!!! :happydance:

I'm disappointed about your AF Ginger tho - I thought this would be the one for you :cry: What's happening this next cycle then? Going for another IUI or you trying a different method?

Kendra - try picking up some cheapie HPT's as if you're using the expensive ones every day during testing period you're gonna need a bank loan soon!!!!! I got mine off Amazon :winkwink:

:hugs:
xxxx

Thanks fairykate..sorry af got you as well. Im glad to hear you cycle is right on schedule. And good luck with the opk, those sure do help with the guessing game!!!

Kendra dont give up. I have everything crossed for you!!!

I really struggled with what to do next but my DH is convinced that one more iui is what we need to do. So I have an appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound and bloodwork. 5th iui should be next week sometime.

Hi to everyone else & lots of love!

Morning everyone!!

How's everybody doing today? Ginger and Kendra, any news, symptoms etc?

11DPO and a :bfn: for me this morning......

xxx

:witch: got me this morning! How are you feeling? Have you tested again? FX'd for you!!!!!

Yep, :witch: for me yesterday too. Not sure why but I'd convinced myself she wouldn't come this time (even though we only :sex: once this month lol and after O) and was doing tests every day! Of course I'm ok with this as I didn't want an Xmas baby, so while it's kinda disappointing I'm also a little bit relieved too in some ways :shrug:

Also, this is my 2nd natural period off BC so now I know that I'm 28days each cycle, spot on this time - AF came exactly when she was due, and this month I'm gonna be using my new OPK's which is very exciting!!!! :happydance:

I'm disappointed about your AF Ginger tho - I thought this would be the one for you :cry: What's happening this next cycle then? Going for another IUI or you trying a different method?

Kendra - try picking up some cheapie HPT's as if you're using the expensive ones every day during testing period you're gonna need a bank loan soon!!!!! I got mine off Amazon :winkwink:

:hugs:
xxxx

I did buy the internet cheapies and that's what I've been using. Wondering if they even work though... ugh.

BUMP!!

Hey everyone, been a looooong time since we chatted on our little thread! How's everyone going?

Think I might have got my :bfp: at 9dpo today but was very very faint. Gonna check again tomorrow.............

xxx

Apparently CB tests can sometimes give you false positives...... so I did a pink dye test too this afternoon.....

https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/fairykate80/CIMG0010.jpg

https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/fairykate80/CIMG0003.jpg

The pink dye one looks still very very faint in real life but is more visible than the photo. I've had cramps on and off all through the 2ww since O and CM constantly.

What do you think?

xx

holy crap i must have crappy vision. trying to figure out if i should post mine and see if someone else can see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->