1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

I should of ovulated yesterday. I took a trigger shot Sunday evening. Who is starting the 2WW with me?

I took my trigger shot this past sat nite so im pretty close with u for the 2ww...sux huh?:growlmad: Happy thoughts for u!!!! [-o<:af:

Hi gingerbread, i also took the trigger shot on Saturday.... :) and I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid & trigger shot ...... :(

lets see 3 dpo not feeling much Hope this next week goes by fast.
with my last pregnancies i always started testing at like 8dpo and got a slid bfp by 11 dpo. I told my self that i would not test til i missed my period since this was our first cycle ttc

I'm not officially TTC, more NTNP, but looks like I ovulated yesterday or today so will now be beginning the 2WW!!!

I take it DPO means days past ovulation?

xx

I'm a little behind you guys, I just got my positive opk today and going to bd ttonight and next two nights. I'm taking a break from the clomid and trigger this month. I am a poas addict so i will most likely be testing the same time as you.

Hopefully i am 1 DPO today need two more temps to confirm that i am. Hope i am.Fingers crossed for you all x

So glad to see so many around the same dpo! I'im on my third iui-2 w clomid & trigger with no luck. This one with leprozole,gonal-f injections & trigger shot. Had 3 great size follies & 2 small ones. Here's :dust: to us all!!!!

4dpo here....Still totally bloated and crampy, slightly sore BB's. But I am chalking all that up to the trigger shot still!

4dpo here....Still totally bloated and crampy, slightly sore BB's. But I am chalking all that up to the trigger shot still!

Thats what i keep telling myself too..ya never know! fx'd!

Yeah! I dont remember my signs and symptoms when I got PG with my DS...Seems like forever ago...I keep asking DH "Was it like this last time?" He doesnt remember either! LOL

Morning girls..everyone still sane???

Coastiesgirl you really have alot of symptoms..I only had the extreme gas pains which,as much as it hurt, am bummed they are going away(incase it was a symptom).

matthewalyssa,kaicyn,desiwannabmom,lovecutie,amber,maureen,fairykate & baileybunch how are all of you doing today?? Any of you feeling anything yet?

Gingerbread, No symptoms yet. Just some CM but that is all normal for me between cycles. So nothing unusual. I had a day full of meetings so that kept my mind off things. But I sure hope next week goes by fast!! I cannot wait to POAS.

Gingerbread, No symptoms yet. Just some CM but that is all normal for me between cycles. So nothing unusual. I had a day full of meetings so that kept my mind off things. But I sure hope next week goes by fast!! I cannot wait to POAS.

I havent had any symptoms either except things that I dont think have anything to do with pregnancy:nope: Bad gas pains 1-3dpos as well as stuffy nose(still going on) slight headache & occasional(very slight) auntflo like cramps yesterday. And as far as CM it's anybodys guess b/c I'm on progesterone suppositories which are creamy white when they dissolve. Again, nothing I think that goes along with early pregnancy,especially since I'm just now 5dpo and I read that it wasnt likely to feel symptoms until implantation?? What do you think? I think I'm starting to do like all the other girls who've said they think they're convincing themselves they have pregnancy symptoms.:shrug:

Hey!

Surviving...I guess that what we call it!

I am a POAS addict. So I have been testing out my trigger...I started at 4dp trigger with $store tests and it was already gone! Or soooo I thought! I tested this morning with a FRER and I got a SUPER SUPER faint positive. I know it cant be a true BFP because I am only 6dpo at most! It has to be left over trigger that the @store tests didnt pick up previously! Ahhh! I will continue to test daily now. If the line gets darker then I will start believing it. Its so light a picture cant even pick it up! You have to squint and turn the test just right to be able to see it!

Hey!

Surviving...I guess that what we call it!

I am a POAS addict. So I have been testing out my trigger...I started at 4dp trigger with $store tests and it was already gone! Or soooo I thought! I tested this morning with a FRER and I got a SUPER SUPER faint positive. I know it cant be a true BFP because I am only 6dpo at most! It has to be left over trigger that the @store tests didnt pick up previously! Ahhh! I will continue to test daily now. If the line gets darker then I will start believing it. Its so light a picture cant even pick it up! You have to squint and turn the test just right to be able to see it!

Im dying to know if you've had any more faint positves??? I'm now 8dpo & I'm too chicken to test this early although I've been contemplating going to $1 store to load up.

How are the rest of you doing?

Hi Ladies!! :flower:

On my first cycle after stopping pill. Day 5 post ovulation now I think, and have been feeling quite tired/lethargic and had on and off dull period type cramps for the last 5 days and been weeing a lot (normally 2/3 times a day - now 6/7 times).

Caved in this morning and did a test :blush:, but of course it was negative!! Schoolboy error there!!

I'll be testing on the 24th I think, and then if it's negative again wait til AF arrives.... or not!

I did have a pregnancy when I was 21, on my first cycle off BC so I know it could happen but after reading lots and lots of stories on here I now feel it's fairly unlikely to happen this time? :shrug:

xxx

gingerbread: I had a BFN this morning. So no more faint positives. Musta been trigger shot that the $store tests didnt detect. I am only using FRER now. 7-8dpo....Im not having much hope today...

How is everyone else holding out?

gingerbread: I had a BFN this morning. So no more faint positives. Musta been trigger shot that the $store tests didnt detect. I am only using FRER now. 7-8dpo....Im not having much hope today...

You are still early so i wouldnt lose hope yet. I still havent broken down & tested yet but the day is still young!

You are still early so i wouldnt lose hope yet. I still havent broken down & tested yet but the day is still young!

Im trying to keep my spirits up about this cycle. But its getting harder every day I see a BFN..

Im trying to keep my spirits up about this cycle. But its getting harder every day I see a BFN..

Welll I know I'm not telling you anything you dont already know but there have been atleast 5 other girls in other threads I'm in who tested early with a bfn only to get their positive 1-3 days later..I'm definately not counting you out yet! You are still in the game my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->