1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

fairykate: Sorry to hear about AF showing! Doesnt she know she is an unwanted guest!?

Kendra: Dont give up after tomorrow! I would at least test until 14dpo with a little hope!

Hey girls. Fairykate the witch got me this morn too:sad2: along with her good friend CRAMPS!! So time to start over. Like your silver lining & thinking I may get:drunk: tonight!

Good luck coastiesgirl & all the rest of you still in the 2WW!
FX'D & :dust:

I think i ovulated yesterday so now im on my 2ww

Another BFN this morning. Gonna wait til either my IC's come in the next couple days or I miss AF.

Hey girls. Fairykate the witch got me this morn too:sad2: along with her good friend CRAMPS!! So time to start over. Like your silver lining & thinking I may get:drunk: tonight!

Good luck coastiesgirl & all the rest of you still in the 2WW!
FX'D & :dust:

Yep, cramps are visiting me as well :( Also have miseryguts staying lol.

So, it came early for me and I assume my cycle is still settling down, gonna try and avoid it this next month as if I did get a BFP my due date would then be Dec 26th!!!! Will happily cheer you on though Gingerbread, if you have a go in April :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone else too!!

xx

Im going in for my Beta later today! If DH gets home with the car before the lab closes!

BD'd every other night for over a year.. still no luck. I think ovulation was yesterday. I just wish I had some symptoms already!

BD'd every other night for over a year.. still no luck. I think ovulation was yesterday. I just wish I had some symptoms already!

If you've been trying for a year, hun, then you probably need to go and see your doctor for tests etc. It could be something quite simple but until you do that then you could keep just keep going round in circles and not getting anywhere.

Have you tried using any kind of ovulation testing kits to see if you are likely to be actually ovulating?

xx

I'm out this month ladies :brat:

The :witch: came in the middle of the night (well, actually it's still the middle of the night here in the UK!).

Still, I can see the following positives from this:
*I can have as many drinks as I like on my week off this week now
*This is my first PROPER, natural period off BC so I can be more accurate with my cycle now
*I'll get a chance to use the 25 extra senstive pregnancy test strips I ordered off Amazon next month now

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that jazz! :shrug:

xxx

How are you enjoying that week off? Went to a baseball game last night & got to have a couple of beers:happydance:!!!!

Cool - an all-American night out then?

Yeah, the first couple days were all about resting (I work in retail so am always on my feet at work), the rest of the week is pretty full! Shopping today with my youngest sister, and then am getting my hair cut tonight before I meet OH from work. More family stuff for the rest of the week then, both mine and OH's side :)

Xx

If you've been trying for a year, hun, then you probably need to go and see your doctor for tests etc. It could be something quite simple but until you do that then you could keep just keep going round in circles and not getting anywhere.

Have you tried using any kind of ovulation testing kits to see if you are likely to be actually ovulating?

xx

This is my first month using an OPK. We DTD according to it. I'm afraid of going to the doctor. :cry: I had a MC over a year ago, so i know I am capable of getting pregnant, but i don't know what the issue is anymore. Thank you for your input! Any advice for me?

xx

This is my first month using an OPK. We DTD according to it. I'm afraid of going to the doctor. :cry: I had a MC over a year ago, so i know I am capable of getting pregnant, but i don't know what the issue is anymore. Thank you for your input! Any advice for me?

I'm not experienced by any means, but if I were in your position, I would keep using the OPKs, and if you haven't fallen pregnant by the end of the yr then defo go and see your doctor. It could just be timing, it could be luck or it could be something simple that you could have sorted.....

Keep strong, and don't ever give up!! :hugs:

xxx

Morning girls!

Desi & coasties how are the BFPs going?

Kendranoell did you ever get to test with the ic? I hope AF didnt sneak up on you.

Mummylove you are now 8dpo if i remember..have you tested yet? FX'd for you!

Kendrae so sorry about your mc. Like you said it is reassuring to know that you can atleast get pregnant. Have you had any symptoms yet?

Fairykate where are you at on your cycle? I imagine it will be time for you to BD soon & join the dreaded 2ww. Can you believe its already that time again!

AFM I started my meds last week & got very sick(not from meds) with fever & other cold symptoms..yuck. Am feeling much better this week & ready to get on to the 2ww. Going in fri to see how many and how big my follies are then on to the 4th iui either sun or mon. FX FX FX!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

Fairykate where are you at on your cycle? I imagine it will be time for you to BD soon & join the dreaded 2ww. Can you believe its already that time again!

AFM I started my meds last week & got very sick(not from meds) with fever & other cold symptoms..yuck. Am feeling much better this week & ready to get on to the 2ww. Going in fri to see how many and how big my follies are then on to the 4th iui either sun or mon. FX FX FX!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

Hello Gingerbread :thumbup:

Well, I'm day 8 of this cycle roughly, so should be looking to ovulate in the next week or so. However I think I may abstain this month, as if we did fall pregnant my due date would be 26th Dec (Boxing day, not sure if it's a big deal or not for you guys in the US?) and I don't really want to be giving birth at Christmas!!! Also, I work very long shifts, and so :sex: is only really on days off, which on this cycle may not be placed ideally around the big O, so is another reason it probably won't happen this cycle.

We're NTNP rather than TTC, so are trying to be more relaxed and are happy to skip this month, so to speak. BUT if it did happen I'd still be over the moon :winkwink: Still get as excited as you TTCers do about the 2WW tho!!!!

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Gingerbread, all better now then?

How's everyone else been doing? Any news/updates?

xx:hugs:xx

(P.S. Ginger - I have a feeling it might be your month this month!! 4th time lucky for you????)

Oh fairykate I sooo hope the 4th time is the charm for me! I am feeling much better this week,thank you. Last week was ROUGH! Glad to hear you are good & able to be breezy about ttc..sounds refreshing :) I can totally understand not wanting to give birth at xmas time..I would rather not with my anniversary that month as well however I am no spring chicken :jo: & have to take what I can get!!! You better be careful though..being so breezy just might get you pregars!!!:mrgreen:

Oh fairykate I sooo hope the 4th time is the charm for me! I am feeling much better this week,thank you. Last week was ROUGH! Glad to hear you are good & able to be breezy about ttc..sounds refreshing :) I can totally understand not wanting to give birth at xmas time..I would rather not with my anniversary that month as well however I am no spring chicken :jo: & have to take what I can get!!! You better be careful though..being so breezy just might get you pregars!!!:mrgreen:

Let's hope so!!! Would be really great if we all hit jackpot this month (I'm just not so keen on the timing)!

This bit of the waiting is almost as bad as the other 2ww!! At least you can drink, eat as much bad food, do whatever you like until O day though I suppose on this side!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"