1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

ginger- AF got me :( At least I think anyway. Was really spotty for two days not really even enough to put a tampon in. No cramps or anything. I don't know what to think really.

I did try out the IC's once I got used to them and quit breaking them. HAHA. Now I'm waiting for the OPK's to come in!

ginger- AF got me :( At least I think anyway. Was really spotty for two days not really even enough to put a tampon in. No cramps or anything. I don't know what to think really.

I did try out the IC's once I got used to them and quit breaking them. HAHA. Now I'm waiting for the OPK's to come in!

Awh sorry hun..I hate that witch!!:hugs: Would be nice if it turned out not to be AF afterall huh? Well if so maybe you cant start to get excited about next cycle soon. Im just now starting to get alittle excited since iui is on sun or mon. FX'd it wasnt AF!!!!

Hi girls hope everyone is well!:hi:

Fairykate hows the ntnp going? Iui was sunday but unfortunately only had one mature follie..was a good 27mm though! Bring on the 2ww..yuck!

Fairykate hows the ntnp going? Iui was sunday but unfortunately only had one mature follie..was a good 27mm though! Bring on the 2ww..yuck!

I was gonna ask you how it went when I came on here 2mo actually :winkwink:

As for me, well I was going to 'abstain' this cycle due to not wanting to be giving birth on Xmas day............. but there was some 'accidental' :sex: last night (3rd April) LOL - right in the middle of my fertile bit!!! OOps :haha:

Am starting to think I ovulate early in my cycle, due to EWCM on 2nd April (day 11) so I think it was after the big O this time, but I guess I'll be doing the 2WW after all!!!! What will be, will be!! :shrug:

xxx

I was gonna ask you how it went when I came on here 2mo actually :winkwink:

As for me, well I was going to 'abstain' this cycle due to not wanting to be giving birth on Xmas day............. but there was some 'accidental' :sex: last night (3rd April) LOL - right in the middle of my fertile bit!!! OOps :haha:

Am starting to think I ovulate early in my cycle, due to EWCM on 2nd April (day 11) so I think it was after the big O this time, but I guess I'll be doing the 2WW after all!!!! What will be, will be!! :shrug:

xxx

You sneaky girl you! How do you have some "accidental" :sex:? Sounds much more fun than the obssessive :sex: we tend to have when trying so hard! Well I know the timing isnt what you wanted but I am happy to have you back in the wait again with me:hugs:

Ladies have a wonderful week:flower:

You sneaky girl you! How do you have some "accidental" :sex:? Sounds much more fun than the obssessive :sex: we tend to have when trying so hard! Well I know the timing isnt what you wanted but I am happy to have you back in the wait again with me:hugs:

Ladies have a wonderful week:flower:

Accidental meaning we didn't plan it, I hadn't agreed with OH to avoid conceiving this month lol, thought he would think I was silly so had just hoped to avoid it............ perhaps fate had it's hand in it this time :shrug:

Well, am armed with my 25pack of ultra sensitive tester strips, and a couple of 'good ones' (CB) for if I get the :bfp: this time, so bring on the 2WW!!!

If it doesn't happen this month I might pick up some OPK's for next time - can't hurt, right?? I'm only really on my first FULL cycle (meaning my last period was my first natural one) off BC so tis still very early days yet :coffee:

xxx

xxx

I got some EWCM today, still learning the hang of this cycle thing and timing and whatnot... will do an OPK to make sure I'm ovulating and then I'm back here with you ladies!

I got some EWCM today, still learning the hang of this cycle thing and timing and whatnot... will do an OPK to make sure I'm ovulating and then I'm back here with you ladies!

Yeah!! The more the merrier, KendraNoell! I'm never sure whether EWCM is just before the big O, or after, or actually on the day of........apparently your body produces it because it's 'sperm-friendly', so I would guess that it's released the day before, or on the day of???

xxx

Im still learking ladies! Just letting ya know! We saw the yolk sac and fetal pole yesterday on ultrasound! RE said there might even be 2! Its hard to get a clear picture because my uterus is displaced with all this fluid I am retaining. I was in the hospital for over a week with very severe OHSS....I am still miserable but slowly recovering.

Im still learking ladies! Just letting ya know! We saw the yolk sac and fetal pole yesterday on ultrasound! RE said there might even be 2! Its hard to get a clear picture because my uterus is displaced with all this fluid I am retaining. I was in the hospital for over a week with very severe OHSS....I am still miserable but slowly recovering.

So glad to hear from you Coasties! That's great that you saw all the relevant 'bits' on the ultrasound :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital tho - bet you were glad to come home. We're all here for you, you know, if you want to vent or to share your concerns/worries :hugs:

xxx

Coasties so good to hear from you!! How exciting there might be two:happydance:. Im glad to hear you are feeling better, sounds awful. You take care of yourself & keep us updated!!!

Fairykate have you broken into that 25pack yet??

Kendranoell what cycle day are you now? I know you thought AF got you end of march & were looking for ovulation several days ago..any luck?

Hello to all I forgot to mention. Hope everyone had a good wknd.

AFM I am only 7dpo(seems like its been a month). This has been the longest 2ww I swear!!! Anyway good luck to everyone & lots of sticky thoughts!

Fairykate have you broken into that 25pack yet??

Haha, I cracked one open 1DPO, obv not to get a :bfp:, but just to test them out and figure out how they work. Must say, I enjoyed it much more that the commercial ones you buy!! Felt much more scientific - so much so I ordered the OPK version for next cycle :winkwink:

Don't really hold out much hope for this cycle as we only :sex: once.....

How's everyone else doing on our lovely thread?? :hugs:

xxx

Fairykate..1dpo..thats hilarious!! Ive never tried those kind but I may have too. Sounds fun! I hope that one "accidental" bd was your lucky one. Sticky dust all the way!!!!!

Fairykate..1dpo..thats hilarious!! Ive never tried those kind but I may have too. Sounds fun! I hope that one "accidental" bd was your lucky one. Sticky dust all the way!!!!!

Well the Clearblue etc ones are very expensive over here in the UK, about £9 for ONE, so about $15?? Whereas the little stick ones I got from Amazon were £5 (roughly $8)for 25!!!!!! Got a couple of CB ones too, as a follow up if I get a :bfp: on the cheapies :winkwink:

No symptoms this month at ALL (well, thought I was getting a cold last night but feel ok today)......

Babydust for us all!!!

:dust:

xxx

Yeah!! The more the merrier, KendraNoell! I'm never sure whether EWCM is just before the big O, or after, or actually on the day of........apparently your body produces it because it's 'sperm-friendly', so I would guess that it's released the day before, or on the day of???

xxx

I think its like the day before. It helps to get the sperm to the egg so I dunno. I just know when I see that I better be BD-ing soon!

We're almost there ladies!!! Just a few days left until testing!!!

I did one this morning at 10DPO but was :bfn:

xxx:hugs:

Morning everyone!!

How's everybody doing today? Ginger and Kendra, any news, symptoms etc?

11DPO and a :bfn: for me this morning......

xxx

Morning everyone!!

How's everybody doing today? Ginger and Kendra, any news, symptoms etc?

11DPO and a :bfn: for me this morning......

xxx

:witch: got me this morning! How are you feeling? Have you tested again? FX'd for you!!!!!

11dpo as well and BFN this morning. Really trying hard not to go to the store and buy a FRER or digi. I would think that if I am pregnant the blood work that I get the results of on Tuesday would have the hcg levels in there and would know, but I guess I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->