1dpo and I'm eating pineapple core!

heykitty

Reaction score
Ok so my DH looked at me like I was insane when I suggested this but I thought I'd give it a go! :winkwink:

We've been TTC for 7 months now, both been taking pre conception vitamins, tracked ovulation and timed intercourse around that but so far, there has been no bfp. There was one month when I honestly thought I was pregnant as I had so many symptoms but AF arrived 2 days early! Ugh! I was talking to a friend who had experienced the same thing and she suggested that maybe the egg is being fertilised but not sticking. She said she'd read about eating pineapple core from 1dpo and that was the month she fell pregnant! :happydance: Apparently the core contains bromelian which increases the "stickiness" of the uterus lining and helps with implantation!

I did a search on line and there seems to be lots of ladies who got their bfp after doing this. Seems crazy but can't do any harm! So here's how I've been told it works:
Core the pineapple into 5 equal portions and eat one portion once a day until 5dpo. Don't eat the flesh or eat the core too early as this can alter the acidity of vaginal mucus and have the opposite effect.

If anyone else has tried this or if anyone fancies trying it along with me, then def get in touch. :dust:

Hi!
I'm going down the pineapple road this month, we made the bean last month... But it didn't stick! I have a friend who did three cycles of IVF without success, gave it one more go... Added pineapple to her diet (a lot) and got her BFP!!!!

Wow! That's amazing! There does seem to be a lot of women who think it works. I ate my first section of core this morning and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about last month. Here's hoping the pineapple magic works for us and we all get our BFP's this month!

Xx

I've never heard of this but is something I will try following o, which will hopefully be this week some time.

Good Luck!

:dust:

Yay! Welcome Rozzer!

We'll have to keep each other updated- would be great if all four of us got our BFP's this month!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->