1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

redrose, how did your u/s go today? Now I've got a 14mm & an 11mm on my left and an 11mm on my right. She doesn't think I'll ovulate over the weekend, since they're still pretty small, so I'm going to come in on Monday and see what's what. We're supposed to BD on Saturday just in case and take OPK's over the weekend. She's thinking we'll do the IUI on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know what happened with you!

Sadly my follies did not grow and my uterus linijg was v thick so they think af is actually gonna show soon, so i gotta leave it now this cycle, it was so thick they thought maybe i was already pregnant, but after checking all partd of my uterus and a pregnancy test they confirmed i was not pregnant, so now waiting for my period then being upped to 100mg clomid! Im sad and feeling sorry for myself i just hope my cd 13 doesnt not land during the xmas holidays, they close dec 21st til jan 5th

redrose- ugh that really sucks, I'm so sorry! :hugs: I know most doctor's consider the first IUI to be a sort of test, to see how you respond to meds/how your body works. They'll keep tweaking it until they get it right. Do something nice for yourself this weekend & remember next cycle it's a clean slate again with new opportunity!

Hey Ladies! Sorry Ive been so MIA lately! I have been overwhelmingly busy the last month or so with birthdays and kids school things and doctors appts ect! I can't believe I can say she will be here next month, it seems almost surreal! But I am also at the point where it can't come fast enough as I am SO exhausted lately and my hips and body is just sore and run down at this point. It definitely does not get easier being pregnant once you have so many littles to look after already! Im trying to enjoy these last weeks as best I can of course, they are precious for sure! Baby girl is getting very strong and I can distinctly feel her little feet pushing out sometimes! So cool when you can feel certain parts of the body! She's head down now so fingers crossed she stays that way from now on. The 2nd 3D ultrasound was amazing and she was very active during it. Already just a few weeks after the first one you could tell she put on some weight and just looked more filled out and adorable :D Still no name for her yet, we can't agree on anything!

Glad you are doing well Bxsr!! And yay for feeling her moving around lots, that's so much fun! Have you guys decided on any name yet or having a hard time like us? :)

Scooby - that's awesome news that the IUI is covered and you can give it a go yet this year!! All the best at your apt tomorrow, I hope those follicles have grown!!

Rose - sorry to hear you didn't have success with your follicles this month :( I can imagine how disappointing that is. Hugs. Try to stay positive for the next cycle though, you are on the right path! Hope you did something nice for yourself this weekend.

Have a good one ladies and Ill try check back in again really soon! xo

ashpeababy- Good to hear from you! Wow, next month already? That really flew by! That's awesome that she's so active and you got to see her again on ultrasound. Try and take it easy as much as you can now. You deserve it!

bxsr and redrose, how are you guys doing?

AFM, much to my surprise my RE had us come in last night for the IUI. Didn't even need to trigger! As of that morning my biggest follicle was around 19mm and she said my LH was surging and I was ready to go. I feel like we should have done it this morning instead, but it is what it is at this point. We're supposed to BD tonight to cover ourselves just in case. My temp dropped this morning so I'm definitely ovulating today. The good news is, she said my DH's sample looked great! Very active swimmers and no issues that she could see. What a relief. I'm hopeful that this will be successful, but at least it looks like things are improving for him :)

Redrose, I'm sorry you're out this month :( Hopefully the holidays are a nice distraction and help the time go by fast until the next cycle! You have a vacation coming up too right?

Scooby, sounds like you got some good news today! I'll be crossing my fingers that you have a BFP as your xmas present! Regardless of the outcome, it sounds like things are definitely improving for your hubby! Keep us updated on how your TWW progresses!

Ashpea, I can't believe how close you are! You're going to be meeting your little girl before you know it! Hopefully you can get a little bit of relaxation or pampering in before the big day. I know what you mean about the naming being hard, I haven't been able to agree with my DH on any names either...we'll probably just make a decision after the birth.

AFM, I'm feeling lots of movement, which is great. I had a really bad reaction to the gestational diabetes test today, so I'm not feeling optimistic about passing it. I'll find out my results in a few days. Crossing my fingers that it isn't the case..

Take care everyone!

bxsr- What ended up happening with your GD test? I hope it turned out ok! If you do get it, I've got plenty of tips since DH is a diabetic. It's really not as awful as it sounds. That's so cool you're feeling the baby move a lot!

ashpeababy- Well you're in the home stretch now girlie! Hope you've found time to relax a bit before the madness begins ;)

redrose- How are you doing hun? You must be getting ready to start another cycle right? Are you trying IUI again? Good luck!

AFM, I'm 7DPO today and starting to get very antsy lol. I had no symptoms from 1-5DPO, but last night at 6DPO I had a light pink streak when I wiped (sorry for TMI) which I've never had before. Had mild cramps last night and this morning and bb's started to get very sore yesterday. I'm trying not to look into any of this because I've been disappointed so many times, but I'm cautiously optimistic. DH is convinced this is the one. Hope he's right!

eeek thats a very good sign scooby, but i can understand why your not getting your hopes up, infertility is such a rollercoaster of emotions.
i really think and hope this is the one too!

im ok im actually cd 3 now, af arrived dec 13th very heavy and suddenly but normally its so sluggish and slow, so im thinking this is a good sign because it means im having a proper clear out, but no clomid this cycle because my scan would be due around xmas day and they rather me not go without a scan. so if by jan 15th ive not had another af to ring them about inducing it for my second around fo clomid, i feel good about that cycle!

Scooby, your chart is looking great! I had bleeding at 6 DPO and got a BFP at 9..here's hoping the same thing is going to happen to you! When is AF supposed to show? Keep us updated! I'm so hoping that this is your lucky cycle!!!!

Redrose, hoping you're right about your AF being a clear out. It sounds like your doctors are doing a great job staying on top of everything! In the meantime, enjoy your holidays with your little guy!

AFM, no news about the GD yet (which I'm hoping is good news....). I see the OB tomorrow so I assume she will tell me about the test results. If it is GD, I have no idea how I will stay away from all the holiday treats ( I have a crazy sugartooth)! Cross your fingers for me!

redrose- Thank you! It definitely is a roller coaster, and sometimes I want to get off! I think that sounds like a great sign for your cycle, and it's also probably a good thing to take a break from the Clomid. If you get preggers in January you'd have a fall baby :)

bxsr- Thank you! I thought I remembered you spotting before your BFP. AF is due Saturday or Sunday. I'm supposed to get a blood test on Monday to confirm either way, but realistically I'll know by then. That's great news about the GD. Hope you're in the clear!

AFM, my temps dropped way down this morning. I'm really upset about it. I know it's not over yet but between that and the lack of symptoms I feel like I'm out already. I broke down and tested anyway and of course it was a BFN. But I'm only 8DPO.

Temps climbing over the last two days... Still BFN but can't help but be hopeful! In a year of temping I've never had it go up at 10DPO. If I'm not pregnant this is just mean lol.

I'm so excited for you Scooby! Hoping you have an early xmas present tomorrow!

Unfortunately it looks like that's not in the cards for me. Thanks for cheering me on though. Seriously considering giving up. TBH I'm just tired of the constant disappointment. Feeling really low.

Aw so sorry Scooby :( Our bodies can be such cruel trolls sometimes... I hope you take some time to do something nice for yourself over the holidays and get your mind off of everything. It's totally understandable to need a break since TTC can be so emotionally draining. I hope you're doing ok!

Im sorry scooby, i know how you feel! But we can do this big hugs hun. Its not over yet til af shows! Try think of xmas and the holiday feeling xx

Thanks guys. It was a blow but we got through it. If nothing else I know 100% now that my husband wants this a lot too. (I think he was a little uncertain at first.)

So how is everyone doing? How were your holidays? Redrose, did you start the new IUI cycle yet? Ash & bxsr, any baby names yet?

Scooby, it's amazing how frustration can bring you closer with your DH...it sounds like you guys are in a good place with all of this. Keep us updated on everything! Any more tests or IUI to be done this month?

AFM, I'm doing well. Starting to get really uncomfortable and big. We still haven't settled on names since my DH and I can't agree.

Asphea and Redrose, any updates?? Hope all of you are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->