1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
So after 2 days of positive opks and last night being in agony with cramps I think I can finally count today as 1 dpo!
Gosh the next 2 weeks will drag without some company! :flower:

Im planning on testing on april 10th! :happydance:

Today is my O day, so I'm happy to join you! The earliest I will test is probably April 11. Here's hoping for a busy tww so it flies by!

Hiya! Im so excited to finally be in the 2ww! I recently lost 2 stone and now my cycles have gohe regular. Last cycke though I spotted every day after ovulation so I think a progesterone problem im hoping from cycles regulating its self. So fingers crossed its ok this cycle!

Have you been trying for long?

Hi there :wave:

I'm 2dpo. Still waiting with baited breath to see if my temps stay high. I haven't had a period since my daughter was born, but a ton of EWCM, a flurry of positive OPKs, fwrning and cramps for two days and my temps rising the last two days does make me think I've finally ovulated!! I hope my temps stay up and my body isn't just pretending :haha:

Baby dust to all of us :D

Hiya nice to know im not alone. I feel like the next 2 weeks could go super slow!
but hopefully with easter, and then ive relatives visiting the week after I hope that speeds it up

Hi Squirrel! It's always so stressful trying to figure out if you actually ovulated. For me, I have a super slow temp rise, so I second guess myself a lot. I hope your temps stay up!!!

Redrose, congrats on the weight loss! This is my third cycle trying. What about you? I'm so happy that Easter falls in the tww since it will be nice and busy. I'll have to be creative though and find a way to hide that I won't be drinking for the family festivities.

unfortunely its my 2nd year! trying for baby 2! but like i said ive lost loads of weight and my cycles have come back so im hoping as i continue loosing weight it will help.
ive eaten so much today though! better work it off tomorrow!

It sounds like you're definitely on the right track! Hopefully this cycle will be your success! And you can't blame yourself for eating so much on Monday....Monday is always the hardest day of the week. Every week, Monday is my cheat day.

im usually bad at the weekends cuz my weigh in day is thursday so im usually super strict around monday til thursday morning lol

how is everyone today?

I'm doing well today. Today flew by without the usual obsessing that seems to start at 1 DPO. What about you? What are you doing to keep your mind off of it all?

The last 3 days have flown by and jamie has so many appointments the next few weeks and my fertility appt is april 22nd so if this cycle doesnt work ive got that

Hey Ladies, I'd love to join you here! I am on my 3rd cycle of ttc and I believe I am 2dpo today. I took opk this month, first time every in my life, and the line started out very faint and daily got a bit darker. The darkest it got was 2 days ago but it still wasn't as dark as the control line, so I was thinking it was neg. We've still been BDing at least every other night and did that night also and I had a good amount of ewcm that day. I think I ovulated that night as before bed I had some lower rt sided pain, we BD and then I fell asleep. Woke up around 4am from my DD and was in a ton of pain at that time, lower rt side. Felt the same as last month when I ovulated so Im sure that's what it was. The next day the opk was lighter and this morning lighter still. Im going to take one at 2pm today and see if its gotten lighter again. I wasn't actually expecting to ovulate till tomorrow but my period last month was 2 days shorter for some reason so maybe that pushed my (long 35 day cycle) back 2 days also! Fingers crossed for us all!

Hi ashpeababy, def sounds like you are in the 2 ww! Now a long waot for us all, at least we got easter to keep us busy!

My grandparents are comong to see me from abroad next week so thst should distract, id love to tell them im pregnant whike they are here so fingers crossed this is it for me! I feel achey and crampy this evening!

Hi Ashpeababy. Welcome! It sounds like you have some good signs of ovulation and covered all your bases! Redrose, that would be such a great surprise for your grandparents! I will cross my fingers for you!!!! Here's hoping you don't need your fertility appointment, but it's nice to have a backup.

2 dpo, second cycle of TTC..

I O'ed late on CD 18, which was weird for me.

We BD the 25,26,29 so fingers crossed!

Thank you ladies for the welcome! RedRose, that would be so great if you could tell your grandparents while they are here! And so great that you have that distraction also during this very long 2ww! I am definitely glad its over Easter weekend too!

I am going to try very hard not to symptom spot this month or test before 12dpo. Last month I felt 100% sure I was pregnant, seemed to have every symptom in the book and then the :witch: showed up and I was completely destroyed. I honestly don't know how any of you ladies do it that have been ttc for many months or years! It's such an intense roller coaster! I have been blessed with 4 children already, 2 girls and 2 boys ages 7, 5, 3, and 1 but we'd love to make our family complete with one more :baby: . Im happy to be on this wild ride with you wonderful ladies!!

Wow, Ashpeababy, it sounds like you have a full house! It's great you managed to have 2 of each gender. I wonder what the next one will be! I agree about the symptom spotting. Right now is ok, because I know the odds of pregnancy symptoms occurring this early are slim, but I find around 8-14 DPO are brutal.

Welcome Ooh Lala! I'll cross my fingers for you!

im getting cramping and achey pains in my side, like a stitch but not done anything.
also got abit of heartburn

hows everyone today?

I also have been cramping today and yesterday, really low abd. I refuse to think of it as a symptom as I had that last month too with no result. Its def there though, usually more on the right side which is the side I also ovulated on.

bxsr - yes! 8-14 dpo are the absolute worst. I can usually manage to get through the first week like its no big deal and tell myself I can totally stay cool and collected right to the end but so far that does not happen! lol. I am a poas-aholic and last month started testing at 7dpo and seriously, those last 7 days were absolute torture! Ladies, DO NOT let me do that again this month!! lol

Haha, I can usually make it until 9 DPO before I start testing but it's so tempting!!! This time, I want to aim for 10 DPO before POAS. Are you guys doing anything special to "help your chances" this TWW? I'm trying the pineapple core for the first time (ick!!) and trying to increase my water intake (i barely ever drink water).
Happy long weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->