1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

At least ye can just enjoy bd and relax until the next step,
and you are going to get help now.

I got some good news this morning my fertility appointment has been moved forward to August 12 which is when I'd be due my next cycle so fingers crossed if this cycle doesn't work I've got my appointment to fall back on. Gonna still give this cycle me all

That's great news Redrose! You must be in the middle of BD week by now! Good luck and have fun!

Hi ladies I've good news I've lost another 10lbs and my next fertility appointment has been brought forward to August 12th I'm delighted. Since I had the hsg and nearly lose another stone I feel they can't just turn me away this time. They mentioned iui last time so maybe that's the next step.
I'm going to UK next weekend for my nephews baptism Jamie is going so I hope it doesn't overwhelm him. His autistic assessment is in Sept once it's confirmed I will be applying for disability for him so I can start helping him more ie swimming for his weak muscles and sensory toys it's all expensive

Wow congrats Redrose! 10 Lbs is amazing!!!! You must feel so good! That's great news about your fertility appointment, but here's hoping you don't need it! Hope your weekend away with your son went well :)

How's your TWW going?

Hey Ladies! Sorry ive been MIA the last couple weeks, busy traveling a bit and visiting family ect this summer :)

Redrose - Such a great job on losing 10 more lbs!! Must feel amazing :) And also awesome that your apt got moved up to next week! Hope your weekend goes well also!

Scooby - so sorry to hear about the less than optimal SA results :( I hope you guys see some improvements with the supplements and vitamins and healthy lifestyle! I guess it is a bit of a relief you can stop obsessing about temps and opk ect. Big hugs and I hope you get your sticky little bean before you know it!

bxsr - how are you doing hun? Hows the pregnancy symptoms going? Nausea? Fatigue? Anything to report? Im doing pretty good, getting a big 'ol belly ;) Lots of headaches which is not fun but nausea is starting to finally taper off a bit! Still tired but not as completely run down as I was the last couple months so that's great improvement too! 16 weeks today, I can hardly believe it!

Hope you all are doing well and have a great weekend :)

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been around lately. Our summer has been insanely busy so far.

redrose- That's fantastic about your weight loss and your appointment getting moved up. Fingers crossed you're able to move on to the next step. I hope Jamie's assessment went well.

bxsr- How are you doing? Any new scan pics to share? Are you still feeling mostly symptomless? When do you get to find out the gender?

ash- Wow, I really can't believe you're 16 weeks already! That seemed to fly by. I'm glad the nausea is dying down and I hope the headaches are short lived. Did you say you guys aren't going to find out the sex of the baby?

AFM, took it very easy this month. Only used one OPK right around when I normally ovulate, just to see if everything is still normal with me. I did keep temping though. It only takes a minute so I figured why not? I think I'm about 7 or 8 DPO today, but there's really not much chance so I'm barely thinking about it. DH has his appointment with the doctor today to see if there are any physical issues affecting him. In the meantime, he's been taking an insane amount of vitamins. I have to remind him every day but he's been a great sport about it.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hey Ashpea, glad to see you back on here! It must be exciting to finally be showing and have the secret out! I can't believe you're already 16 weeks! That's super cute that it's the size of an avocado now. Do you have any more scans coming up? Here's hoping that you are over the hard part with the nausea and everything, it sounds like you've had a rough go of it! Keep us posted!

Scooby, I've been thinking about you! Glad your hubby is being a good sport about everything. Keep us posted on the DR's appointment, hopefully you have good news! Despite you not thinking you have a good chance, your chart is looking good! It's good you've been busy to keep your mind off of everything though.

I'm doing well. A tiny bit of nausea, but it is barely noticeable at all. Hoping this means I'll have a vomit free pregnancy. The fatigue has been brutal though!I have my first scan on Aug 27 at 12 weeks, but they are going to try and find the heartbeat this week. Until I hear that, it won't be real to me!

well ladies.. ive had some hard news today, bad of course. i went in after my hsg scan, she said my ovaries and tubes r beautiful and perfect.. so of course i was waiting for the "but" she said my womb has red flags as it has a thick lining and looks unhealthy so now im having surgery in sept to investigate. she mentioned the c word! so forget ttc this has turned into something completely different, she says it could be nothing if so we will continue with ttc but if its.. something else ill be starting treatment.. how did my life take this u turn?

Oh no Redrose! Sorry to hear you got some bad news! Hopefully they will find out that it is nothing and they were just being cautious! I hope you're doing alright!

Oh Rose, I'm so sorry to hear! That must be incredibly scary for you. Try not to worry until you know more (I know, so hard!) but hopefully it's not the c word and they can fix you up in Sept and you can go on ttc and get your little bean before you know it! Im sure it feels like everything is upside down now and you're just in limbo. Big hugs to you! I hope your surgery date is here before you know it!

Scooby how are you getting on hun? You must be about 12-13dpo? Have you tested? How did this last week go for you?

Bxsr -glad you hear you are feeling relatively well! I was still throwing up this morning :( So I guess im not out of the woods yet, but I feel a lot better now, lol. Exhaustion is def a hard one and theres nothing you can do about it unfortunately. Hope you make it through the first tri without too much difficulty. Your scan is coming up soon, so exciting! Did you get to hear the heartbeat this week? I have my 20week scan at the very beginning of Sep! So tempted to find out the gender but I'm starting to go back and forth on it, I just cant decide!

Hey Ashpea, this board sure has gone quiet! I'm doing well. Waiting for my first scan next week. They haven't checked for a heartbeat yet so I'm so anxious to finally get some sort of indication that this is actually really! Unfortunately I have to wait another 2 weeks to hear any results of the scan as the tech is not allowed to tell us anything :( So sorry that you're still feeling nauseous! I guess all those rumours that it all gets better in the second trimester are a myth! I hope it eases up soon for you! How are you doing otherwise? Any scans coming up for you?

Scooby and Redrose, how are you guys doing??

Hey Bxsr! Can't believe you're almost in your 2nd tri already! Did you have your scan yet this week? Would love to see the little bean when you get a picture! I have a scan coming up in just over a week for my anatomy scan! eek! getting so excited! I haven't been feeling babe too much the last few weeks which was concerning me but got it checked at a walk in clinic finally and he found the heartbeat so maybe babe is just hiding behind my placenta or something? Guess ill find out at my scan. I'm not even 19 weeks so I know its still early to feel consistent movements yet, but I did start feeling babe early (13 weeks) and it is #5 so I partly expect to feel more than I do. I can go days and even a whole week and not feel anything. Ill be happy to see this babe on ultrasound again soon!

I hope the rest of you ladies (Scooby & Rose) are doing well and enjoying the last few weeks of summer! Can't wait to hear from you all :)

Hey Ashpea,
I had my scan last week and it was great to see everything! Unfortunately, they didn't give me a picture to take home (I didn't even think to ask!), so I don't have any to share :( They said everything looks good though and the baby is actually measuring a week ahead. My nerves are finally calmed a bit.
That's so exciting that your anatomy scan is coming up so quickly! What's your guess on what it'll be? The ultrasound tech told me that if the placenta is in a certain position, it makes it much harder to feel the baby, so maybe that is what is happening for you? Hopefully the scan can ease your mind about it. I'm sure that everything is fine. Keep us updated on the results! Has the ms started to subside yet?

i ladies sorry im quiet im just awaiting my surgery in 2 weeks, af is about to show lots of spotting i cant wait to just get this surgery over with and see whats next

Hey Rose! I totally get having to take a break from the boards for a while. Hope the next 2 weeks go fast for you and good luck with the surgery! Hang in there hun!

Bxsr - so great you got to see baby! Such a relief always hey? Too bad no picture :( Next time for sure! How are you feeling??

My ms has pretty much completely gone. Sometimes I feel sick during the day randomly but I'm not sure that's ms or something else. It never lasts long in any case. Headaches have been ridiculous though, still. See my OB finally next week so I can talk to him about what to do about that. My scan is tomorrow! Im so excited! DH is taking off work and everything to come with (something he hasn't done since the first scan with my first child 8 years ago!) since we want to find out the gender this time around :) Hoping Baby doesn't play shy. I don't really have any clue at this point what it will be. I started out thinking boy, then switched to girl...either way I already have 2 or each :) I will be thrilled either way! Ill let you girls know when I know!

Scooby - I miss you hun! Hope you're doing okay!

Good luck with the surgery Redrose! Keep us updated! I hope you get some answers and good results!

Ashpea, how did the scan go? What are you having? That's so sweet that your DH went with you! Glad to hear the ms is finally subsiding too! Headaches are the worst though! Hopefully the ob has some good suggestions. I'm so excited for you that you finally know the gender! It feels like so far away for me!

Afm, I've been doing well. No sickness, but I have been getting brutal heartburn after eating. Hopefully that goes away soon!

Hi ladies so i had my surgery yesterday turns out it was a polyp and they are usually nit cancerous, its being texted to be sure, i also had a d&c and they said the polyp was in deep and at the entrance of my womb, it was completely bloacked the entrance but it could of had an impact plus it was stopping me having proper af

Redrose, glad to hear your surgery showed you what was going on! Hopefully the results of the testing show that everything is ok and they can remove the polyp!

Heya thanks im really good thanks I had the polyp removed already as well as a d&c so I should be doing good now. I have read good things about having polyps removed and women going on to get pregnant within weeks. I'm gonna give this cycle my all, my Dr said I didn't have to wait and was even very convinced we should try asap. We bd for the first time since the surgery last night it was ok. Not painful thankfully, but no more now til Friday because dh has to do his sa Thursday so no sexy time til then! I hope I don't ovulate til after �� I'm feeling good, next cycle I plan on tempting and I will be seeing them again November 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->