1dpo- Lets go BFP!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Anyone else O yesterday (or you think, hope or dream you did)?

I have to wait 2 more days for crosshairs but FertilityFriend claims yesterday was O.

Come join the waiting party. We can obsess together. :happydance:

Me me me! I don't temp, test etc but roughly 1dpo today! Soooo hoping this is our month! Can't wait to start POAS too, although going to make myself wait until I'm at least 11dpo!!!!! X

I'm roughly 3dpo! Hope we did enough tp catch the egg! X

Nothing exciting today- slightly tingly nipples but nothing else to note.

Anyone have any symptoms youre obsessing over?

Nothing really here.

I try not to symptom spot, but that's easier said than done. I have O type pains near my right ovary that come in waves throughout the day. I'm 5dpo today, and think maybe it's the corpus luteum cyst either breaking down, or starting to produce progesterone. I can't remember when that happens. Other than that I'm peachy.

6dpo and i have been sleeping and hour and a half earlier than usual the past 3 days, yesterday i had minor piercing pains in belly area, and today im feeling minor cramps (like AF going to arrive)

My boobs have been so swollen (much bigger), very painful ( to the point where I cried last night) and very tingly...
This has been since 2dpo?! I am worried its too early xxx

Hey Ladies - I have a question for you...and I'm sorry in advance if this isn't the right form for it...

AF ended on 9/7 and DH and I did the deed on 9/8...but we haven't since for this and that reason I think I'm supposed to O around 9/14 (but I've had ewcm for about 2-3 days now)...do you think there's still a chance I could get a BFP in a few weeks?

Hey Ladies - I have a question for you...and I'm sorry in advance if this isn't the right form for it...

AF ended on 9/7 and DH and I did the deed on 9/8...but we haven't since for this and that reason I think I'm supposed to O around 9/14 (but I've had ewcm for about 2-3 days now)...do you think there's still a chance I could get a BFP in a few weeks?

You might get a better response starting your own thread and asking. ;)

Youll likely O on the last day of EWCM.

You might get a better response starting your own thread and asking. ;)

Youll likely O on the last day of EWCM.

Sorry...I'll do that...how do I delete my post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->