1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

ddekerl

me+dh+3yrs=no baby
Reaction score
Trying to see if there are any ladies just beginning the TWW or roundabouts there?

Figured it might be nice to have some ladies to chit chat with and pass the time til D-day...or T-day, however you'd like to put it. :)

Hoping for some feedback so we can share charts/ be symptom spotting crazies and the likes.

Cheers!

Hi!! :wave:

I think I'm 1dpo today (attempting the 'relaxed' approach this month - haha) and plan on testing around the 22nd, too. I had a chemical last month but am trying to be hopeful because we conceived my 17 month old DD the cycle right after a chemical. This feels like it's going to be the lonnnnngest 2 weeks ever! :)

Hey! So sorry to hear about your chemical, though it sounds like you're relatively used to it it doesn't lessen the disappointment of seeing that :bfp: turn to a :bfn: Or at least, I would imagine. I've never really gotten a :bfp:.....not even on an OPK before a few days ago. And I'm at 3+ yrs ttc!

Phew. Good lord! I'm feeling fairly positive about this cycle though. Everything that's happened this point is such a frikkin' victory, the outcome is almost irrelevant!

Check this out, I didn't temp this cycle because I was so not concerned with TTC and was fed up with erratic, weird, unpredictable cycles. So I'm just going off of everything else at this point since I picked up an OPK on CD 14 for fun and was like "I'm sorry, what!?"
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f8785//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Keep me posted! Hopefully some more ladies wander in here with similar dpos

I'm currently 3 dpo but I'd like to hang with you guys if that's alright?

Sure thing! Super! :) That way when you get a :bfp: two days before us we'll have hope. ;-)

Hi ladies
I'm currently 9 dpo (?) and going to test on 15th when AF is due. Trying to resist testing earlier and I'm terrible for symptom spotting only to be let down by AF each month. Been bareback since Jan 2012 so have decided 2013 is the year for OPK's. Had two days of LH surge on 31/1 and 1/2 so guessing I O'd on 1st or 2nd. Symptoms since ovulation are constant twinges in belly, a gush of pink cm on Friday just gone, wierd dreams and now coffee tastes like dirt??
Baby dust to everyone!

Hi everyone! I have a good feeling for us all already! Thinking positive!!

Ddekerl - I have come to terms with the chemical. It was my third and although devastating, I know that a wonderful thing came out of the first one. I really believe that it gave me a little fertility boost that paved the way for my DD and had that chemical been a healthy pregnancy, I wouldn't have the amazing, mischievous munchkin I have today. It's what I tell myself to make me feel better about it all.

Coffee tasting like dirt is a good sign, I think Niknock! Hope your symptoms carry on!

So what does everyone do and where are you from?

I live in Alberta, Canada and do health care/medical research. My DH is from the UK, we met over there and moved to Canada (where I am from) at the end of 2010. We are actually having a nice sunny day here today so I think we'll take DD to the park when she wakes up from her nap. What are you up to today?

and now coffee tastes like dirt??

That sounds like hell on earth. :coffee::coffee: I have a tattoo of a cup of coffee, if that tells you anything. Haha

Those signs sound promising though! Can't wait to see if you're the lucky winner this month!

So what does everyone do and where are you from?

I live in Alberta, Canada and do health care/medical research. My DH is from the UK, we met over there and moved to Canada (where I am from) at the end of 2010. We are actually having a nice sunny day here today so I think we'll take DD to the park when she wakes up from her nap. What are you up to today?

I am the manager of a cleaning service by day, a nursery worker (childcare) by night/weekend, and in whatever spare moments I can find a full time Special Education major.:sleep: That makes for a tired lady, don't even ASK me how I find time to get busy!

My husband and I live in south east Texs, near the coast of Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico. It's humid, warm, windy, grey and disgusting here! I hate it here, but DH was born and raised. I'm a military brat and am ready to move on as I both HATE IT here and get antsy after about....6months. I satisfy my moving bug by moving us from house to apartment every year (or less). I can't stay in one place for too long.

Park day with le munchkin sounds delightful! I worked at the church nursery this morning and am devoting the rest of the day to preparing for an exam/neglecting housework/playing on facebook/ stalking these forums. Y'know, being super productive :shrug::thumbup:

You know, since I didn't temp this cycle I'm not sure, I COULD really be 3dpo instead of 2..... And since I'm not used to ovulating....y'know, EVER- I'm trying to decipher whether my incredibly sore/sensitive nipples are a post ovulatory sign or an (I'm insane, leave me alone...) early pregnancy thing. :-D I hear lots of ladies get the painful nips during luteal phase, but as I said...not really familiar with that. :shrug:

Hi ladies. I am 2 dpo and Af is due the 22. So I will be testing that if I can hold off that long. We have been TTC since August after a mmc at 10 weeks. I would of been due March 4. Seeing a bfp would make that day a little easier.
Hi cowtown girl, I am also from Alberta. Hoping to see a lot of bfp in this thread. Good luck girls

I certainly hope you can achieve another BFP by that old edd! That would most definitely aide in that heartache! Good luck and baby dust all around!

Stickybean - I have my fingers crossed for you!! It would be wonderful if you could get that bfb this month, it would make old edd a little easier for sure. I'm in Calgary (I'm sure you figured that out, lol!) - how about you?

On the symptom topic - my nipples were crazy sensitive for a few days this week but I thought maybe that was an ov sign? Maybe not, maybe it was post-ov? I know after my first chemical I ov'd super early because all the u/s put me a week farther along than I thought. So maybe it happened again? Oh well, I'm sticking to 2dpo for now and that way I should hopefully know one way or the other by the 22nd!

Thanks ladies. I'm in a small town Drayton Valley. We are about 3 hours apart.

As for symptoms nothing, still early though. Last month I had every symptom in the book.

I'd like to join please! I'm 3 DPO. This is month 13 of TTC and I am DYING for a BFP. I've felt like a head cold since yesterday so it's hard to distinguish some symptoms. I'd like to hold out until test day (2/23) buuuuut thinking it's not gonna happen lol
I'm a stay at home mom to my 6 yr DD and Air Force Wife to my DH.

Can't wait to hear all your updates! :dust: to all!!!

I truly wish I had more luteal/ovulatory/post-ovulatory experience. These painful nipples are awful. BFP aside, I'd love to know when they'll go away. I feel like baby gophers have been teething on my baby-feeders. :-(

I've had anywhere from lightly sore-super sore bb's (like all around all the way to the armpit) as early as 1 DPO in other cycles so I don't count that as a symptom anymore. I've never had sore/painful nipples though, that might be a good sign for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->