1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

What do you ladies do to pass the time? I feel like every day is going SUPER slow and I've run out of things to do lol

Just do your daily 'thing' lol ... Sounds silly, but just don't think about it .. So many of my friends had trouble getting pregnant, and once they just threw out the OPKs, and stopped trying so hard it happened :) good luck hun

Im 3 DPO today..I'm having preggo symptoms from the Ovidrel trigger shot that is still lingering..I am testing it out and its getting lighter. I go for my blood pregnancy test on Feb 21. Until then I will test every morning until the HPT goes negative or starts to get darker. :) I actually ovulate during my U/S on friday..my follie was playing a little.."now you see it..now you dont" LOL

Hi :wave: to everyone who has joined in! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Desperately trying to keep my mind off things but still symptom spotting. Sigh. Boobs starting to feel a bit tender. They did last month but it could just be normal post-ov soreness, right? Not really sure how I'm going to keep busy enough to not test but I don't have any cheap tests in, only FR so hopefully the thought of wasting money using it will keep me from testing early. Ha!

:nope::dohh::nope::dohh::nope::dohh::nope:
In the over three years my husband and I have been letting his baby batter go into my hoo hah I have followed every asinine, unknowing, unhelpful suggestion.
Those included "just get wasted, that's how I made Susie-Q" "go on vacation, that's when we got our surprise fourth!" "stop thinking about it, it'll happen" "relax, do something for you" and even, (the clincher) "i bet if you tried to adopt, you'd end up pregnant....it happened for my 4th cousin twice removed's step niece-in-law."

Yes, that's right. I've made myself busy, I've cleared my schedule to "destress," I've been a full time student-twice (one degree program was strenuous, one was 'fun'). And my husband and I had been to every ultrasound with a prospective birth mother, seen the gender, bought the crib and NAMED our baby after SHE approached us only to have THAT fall through last minute. I have done OPKS I have temped. I have done Soy Isos, I have done unmonitored Clomid, and I have also done absolutely nothing.

Trouble trying to conceive has little-to-nothing to do with "trying so hard" 9/10 times. This being my (approximately) 37th cycle (it's easy to lose track with irregular cycles and so many years elapsed, so I just estimate at this point) if anyone told me to just relax, I would come ten different shades of unglued.

So, MommyGrim, to answer your question- I still just SUFFER! Haha. I unfortunately ended up with the day off. Any time OTHER than the 2ww I would gladly welcome it as I keep myself very busy, but today I'm thinking "where can I go volunteer or something...I will work for free right now..." Haha. I'm going to run to the store, go to the gym in just a few, give my kitchen a good hearty clean, and obsessively monitor the weird vibrations and tittering feelings in my pelvis while trying REALLY hard not to. :)

:shrug::winkwink::thumbup::haha:
Babydust to ya, keep us updated with your insanity, misery loves company!
:dust:

Strange is perhaps more like it..lol..I didnt think it was even possible..

Hi everyone:flower:

Just starting on the TWW myself after a very looooong cycle due to PCOS. Been on Metformin for 2 months now and I think it's finally starting to help:thumbup:I had 2 days of + OPKs and then a good temp. rise today. Lots of sticky :dust: to all of you!

hey
Can i join i am 1dpo..i had positive opk on sat,sun and negative today .so i must have ovulated on weekend.troublesome two week starts..Plus i am not working right now and looking for jobs..so really have whole day to think about it ..Good luck ladies

ddekerl your post sounded so much like me it was ridiculous i get so tired of everyone telling me "it will just happen so relax" i could scream!! it is impossible to just "stop trying" when you have been for 2 years almost even if i wasnt thinking about my cycles i would be thinking about them if that even makes sense lol i am felling hopeful about this one though so im praying my intuition is right anyway welcome to everyone who just joined in and good luck to everyone in this horrible 2ww

So ahem......SS madness roundup, tell us where you are (in DPO) and what you're "not" imagining. Don't be shy, I've got a laundry list! lol

(4 DPO) Well I have major head cold symptoms (which I've heard can be a good sign? yes, let's go with yes) runny/stuffy nose, headache, cough but no fever at all. Also, by now usually my bb's are in full post ovulation pain. So far, nothing! so Yay? I wish I knew how to put my chart on here.

(4 DPO) Well I have major head cold symptoms (which I've heard can be a good sign? yes, let's go with yes) runny/stuffy nose, headache, cough but no fever at all. Also, by now usually my bb's are in full post ovulation pain. So far, nothing! so Yay? I wish I knew how to put my chart on here.

ooooh! Yay! Opposite of normal post ovulatory signs can't be bad, eh!? :)
If you're signed into ff and looking at your chart one of the drop down menus on the upper right side should be "sharing" try "setup" to select what cycles and what details you want shared (some people set the "tmi" kind to be not-shared or to not share :bfn:s) after that's all done from the "sharing" drop down, you go to "get code" I believe. Choose the BBT code and paste it in "advanced mode" here.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f8785/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

The full rundown on my madness.

3/4 dpo: constant dull cramping, stuffy, increased appetite, breaking out, tired.

Good morning ladies, Well cd 13 and 3-4 dpo and despite my promise to myself to not go crazy looking for signs I am starting to feel quite positive this cycle. I was very tired all day yesterday and the slight nuasea I often feel after ov is worse than usual, I also have heartburn despite avoiding fatty foods, sensitive nipples and slight boob pain on the sides also slight shooting pains. The best sign for me so far though is strange taste in my mouth that started late last night :thumbup: keeping my fingers crossed for all of us to get BFP :)

4 DPO and I woke up with a stuff left nostril and a dry irritated throat. I have so very mild cramps this morning but other than that everything is normal. I dont take any of these as symptoms since the flu bug is going around like mad! Lets see what the next few days bring.

Okay. For like 2 or so days ( part of 3dpo, all yesterday at 4dpo, worst late at night last night, and still this morning at 5dpo) it feels like someone has poured sand all in my mouth/throat or nasal passages. I literally woke up briefly, choking......on nothing. My throat was just so dry it was rubbing against itself and causing friction!

SO 5dpo, keeping in line with this half a$$ed cycle of deciding to do things halfway through, I figured I'd check my temps now that I think I'm in the game, at least I'll be able to see if I start dipping back down... And last night I dipped down to my previous month's coverline, and spiked back up a few degrees. If I continue rising tomorrow AM I am SO POAS....or 10.

My nipples are still crucial, so tender/sore, I could almost cry....but it's been like that pretty consistently for me, I'm assuming it's a post-o thing for me since it's so unfamiliar to me, but common to the rest of y'all.

Waves of warm discomfort across my lower back from hip to hip this morning since waking.

My weight is dropping daily and consistently which is a wee bit odd....if I were gearing up to receive AF I would think I'd be doing the bloat/hold steady on my weight thing.

I have little to NO CM which is a sad thing. :-( But upon waking my CP is really high so much so that I almost can't reach it, and kind of pointed back towards my butt/organs, I think?

Oh, also....my nipples are HUGE. They're long and permanently fluffy, again this may be a new shiny post-o symptom for me, but it's definitely unfamiliar, whatever it is....

Now, I need to go find a gallon of water to drink to erase this dry feeling in my mouth.

fx for bfps in the rolling days. if I (hypothetically) dipped on CD4, wouldn't CD 7 likely turn up a reallllly faint bfp if all was well? It seems like that's what I see on FF.

Comeon', I mean who isn't hoping they can somehow swing a :bfp: by valentines?!

Can I join in? I'm planning on testing around the 21st (although I've never been good about holding off)

Okay. For like 2 or so days ( part of 3dpo, all yesterday at 4dpo, worst late at night last night, and still this morning at 5dpo) it feels like someone has poured sand all in my mouth/throat or nasal passages. I literally woke up briefly, choking......on nothing. My throat was just so dry it was rubbing against itself and causing friction!

SO 5dpo, keeping in line with this half a$$ed cycle of deciding to do things halfway through, I figured I'd check my temps now that I think I'm in the game, at least I'll be able to see if I start dipping back down... And last night I dipped down to my previous month's coverline, and spiked back up a few degrees. If I continue rising tomorrow AM I am SO POAS....or 10.

My nipples are still crucial, so tender/sore, I could almost cry....but it's been like that pretty consistently for me, I'm assuming it's a post-o thing for me since it's so unfamiliar to me, but common to the rest of y'all.

Waves of warm discomfort across my lower back from hip to hip this morning since waking.

My weight is dropping daily and consistently which is a wee bit odd....if I were gearing up to receive AF I would think I'd be doing the bloat/hold steady on my weight thing.

I have little to NO CM which is a sad thing. :-( But upon waking my CP is really high so much so that I almost can't reach it, and kind of pointed back towards my butt/organs, I think?

Oh, also....my nipples are HUGE. They're long and permanently fluffy, again this may be a new shiny post-o symptom for me, but it's definitely unfamiliar, whatever it is....

Now, I need to go find a gallon of water to drink to erase this dry feeling in my mouth.

fx for bfps in the rolling days. if I (hypothetically) dipped on CD4, wouldn't CD 7 likely turn up a reallllly faint bfp if all was well? It seems like that's what I see on FF.

Comeon', I mean who isn't hoping they can somehow swing a :bfp: by valentines?!

I did some reading over this last month and from what I can tell the nipple thing is down to progesterone so I am happy even if it does turn out to be just post ov as at least it means I'm producing enough to feel it lol. I am kinda hoping that really sensitive sore is good coz more hormones maybe means bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->