1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Hi! I'm approx 3 dpo .. I'm in with you's lol ... Already being crazy and ss lol

Hi ladies, I had a positive opk on the 7th and feel like I ov'd on the 9th which is cd 10 for me. So far I have increasingly sensitive nipples which happened last cycle as well and slight nausea, tiredness and very hungry these seem to be normal for me post ov so I am hopeful I caught the window this time around. I will be testing around the 25th if no AF (if I have the self control to wait).

Man, I could absolutely KICK myself for not charting my temps this cycle. I woke up at 4:30AM :growlmad: and since ttc/tww/charting and my lack thereof has been BURNING A HOLE in my brain the past few days, I instinctively grabbed my thermometer and popped it in, I guess y'know hoping to see like.... a 98.9 or something insanely high for me. Now why I could not seem to remember to temp for the first 17 days of my cycle is BEYOND me, but alas... I didn't.

Anyway this morning my temp was at 97.71. Now the only semi-recent cycle I have charted for on this account was Dec 14 and it was a 17 day cycle. :-( I did have a nice little predictable dip on CD 14 but my temps never rose back to/above my coverline of 97. Obviously that was an annovulatory cycle (as ....all of mine have been ever before.)

So now I'm running through all the possibilities...
1)I've gotten my hopes of regaining ovulatory capabilities up when I'm really going to start spotting any day now-confirming my lpd/progesterone shortage.
2)My pre-ovulatory temps were just a little lower this month so it's totally okay that the one and only temp I recorded was only 97.71 at 3/4 dpo...
3)This is an implantation dip and that's why it seems low (don't judge me, I've seen them at 4 dpo:blush:)

And what have we learned from this, girls!? :dohh: :cry:
Take....your FRACKING TEMPERATURES!!!!

PS I thought everyone could appreciate this, it popped up on my facebook feed and I about DIED.

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
https://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/Danielle_DeKerlegand/How-Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Likes-Her-Eggs_zpsd8876809.jpg

I almost wish I wasn't taking temps this cycle as they are all over the place, I am fairly sure I did ov as I had the usual pains and now have the usual after feelings but my temp dropped slightly this morning though the house was colder than usual and I was so hot last night I discarded pj's. I certainly would not object to finding him in my kitchen :blush:

Man, I could absolutely KICK myself for not charting my temps this cycle. I woke up at 4:30AM :growlmad: and since ttc/tww/charting and my lack thereof has been BURNING A HOLE in my brain the past few days, I instinctively grabbed my thermometer and popped it in, I guess y'know hoping to see like.... a 98.9 or something insanely high for me. Now why I could not seem to remember to temp for the first 17 days of my cycle is BEYOND me, but alas... I didn't.

Anyway this morning my temp was at 97.71. Now the only semi-recent cycle I have charted for on this account was Dec 14 and it was a 17 day cycle. :-( I did have a nice little predictable dip on CD 14 but my temps never rose back to/above my coverline of 97. Obviously that was an annovulatory cycle (as ....all of mine have been ever before.)

So now I'm running through all the possibilities...
1)I've gotten my hopes of regaining ovulatory capabilities up when I'm really going to start spotting any day now-confirming my lpd/progesterone shortage.
2)My pre-ovulatory temps were just a little lower this month so it's totally okay that the one and only temp I recorded was only 97.71 at 3/4 dpo...
3)This is an implantation dip and that's why it seems low (don't judge me, I've seen them at 4 dpo:blush:)

And what have we learned from this, girls!? :dohh: :cry:
Take....your FRACKING TEMPERATURES!!!!

lets go with implant dip sounds good :happydance:

I almost wish I wasn't taking temps this cycle as they are all over the place, I am fairly sure I did ov as I had the usual pains and now have the usual after feelings but my temp dropped slightly this morning though the house was colder than usual and I was so hot last night I discarded pj's. I certainly would not object to finding him in my kitchen :blush:

i will be hoping to see an impalnt dip anyday from tomo if i dont can you come find me sulking in the corner please and dragg me up x

Hi, this is my first time in the 2ww. I should be able to test on the 23rd of Feb. Mind if I join you all?

I already have a 2 year old son, Jaxon, and my OH just finally got onboard on wanting another child.

hello hun feel free to join thge group ttc chatters in the group section

i will be hoping to see an impalnt dip anyday from tomo if i dont can you come find me sulking in the corner please and dragg me up x

I think it was far to early for a implantation dip for me but that is the thing, there are many things that can affect your temp slightly from the thermometer being on its last legs to not feeling great or in my case the heating on a different timer in the week to the weekend. I read another post earlier about cp being low quite soon after ov and what that meant, I think we all obsess over the smallest changes and what they might mean that we drive ourselves crazy. I am trying to be more calm this month and just remind myself I've done all I can do and now its out of my hands for another few weeks.

i would put money on getting my bfp this month i just know i am x

Hi girls! Can I join please? :flower:

I got my + opk yesterday and today. This is my 5th cycle x

It's nice there are a few of us at the same stage, we can all go insane together over the next 10 days or so.;)

So..... 8 dpo reported positives almost double from previous. I think that's when I'll start torturing myself....

The TWW is like torture it really is. If I havent got pregnant this month, I just want to move on and start trying again.
With my Son I got a + HPT at 10DPO wondering if I should start testing that early again

do you ladies mind if i join you i am either 2/3 dpo i am suppose to have af on the 23rd i am gonna try to wait till then to test but i doubt i will ever make it till then lol gl everyone and babydust!!

RTS (where I work) has their annual dinner on the 23rd, and its an open bar. Im totally testing before going to the dinner. --Im hoping I wont be able to drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->